OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Our best excuse is that we’re in the division with the CLASS OF THE AFC NORTH. Your words, my friend.
If only you would’ve been understanding of that at the beginning of the year. Instead you picked Cincy and laughed at the idea of Baltimore.

#NoExcuses

IMG_7589.jpeg

This makes me weep.

Now ME? I would’ve shot for the moon
IMG_7593.jpeg
Swift has the sex appeal of a boll weevil

Kiper really said ignore Levis most recent season and start copping pleas for him left and right.

TBF though Levis has looked solid in his first 2 starts.

Riddick knew what the deal was from the jump. Showing why he's one of the few people I rock with at ESPN.

If only you would’ve been understanding of that at the beginning of the year. Instead you picked Cincy and laughed at the idea of Baltimore.

#NoExcuses
My QB was on one leg for the first 4 weeks and we’re now 5-3. We’ve been in the SB and the AFC title the last two years. I’m def not worried :lol:

hearing this rumor from a couple Patriots insiders/beat reporters...don't really like trading a top 5 pick if that's what it is

I thought Mayo was going to be the guy?

yeah i did as well. interested to see how that works out. it'd be dirty considering he turned down interviews after being told that but hopefully they take care of him somehow

who knows how true any of this is to start with though

Back
Top Bottom