OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I’d love to see Dak on a bad to mid-tier level team.

He’s not bad. He’s 13-15. Your roster has been much better.

Broken record, but you should’ve traded Dak for Rodgers around the pandemic (Texas and AR was the civil union waiting to happen), and now you’re going to be strapped to the king Dak for $60M a year and he hasn’t once had a playoff performance where he carried them.

this is what happens when you pay a receiver $120M & have to budget for a (hopefully) massive QB extension

Gordon Hayward money

All seriousness, thats almost unheard of for WRs. Congrats to him, been unbeliably good from the start.

Good on the Vikes for rewarding their guy for living up to balling and even exceeding expectations, a lot of teams seem to do the opposite :lol:

Broken record, but you should’ve traded Dak for Rodgers around the pandemic (Texas and AR was the civil union waiting to happen), and now you’re going to be strapped to the king Dak for $60M a year and he hasn’t once had a playoff performance where he carried them.

I think it’s well accepted he’s not bad, he’s just nowhere near as good as their fanbase likes to portray him as after he gets stats against trash teams and has the annual early playoff exit

Last season sums all that up perfectly when it comes to Dak. In alot of cases I would say it’s extreme to blast a player off one bad game. But the way he crapped the bed in that wild card game against Green Bay really undid all the positivity and goodwill he earned during the 2023 regular season. It’s not even so much that they had their annual early playoff exit, but moreso how they had their annual early playoff exit. If he played well and they lost on some bad breaks, I’m sure he would still get blasted. But he did nothing to keep them in the game on a day the defense stunk.

He had a really good season, aside from the SNF game against the 49ers, he avoided the careless turnovers, he was playing well and I’ll even say the MVP conversation was warranted off his 2023 regular season stats. The Green Bay playoff game comes and he throws a pick 6 and what should’ve been another pick 6 on the Alexander interception which was deep in Cowboys territory. The careless play he avoided all season long suddenly came back at home in the playoffs against a team they were favored and expected to beat.

Worthy definitely more than speed as well. 4.25 and 4.22. I actually like his game as a player too.

Speed translates during the game too.

He’s not getting past the chiefs at 32 if the first 32 pass on him
Worthy’s route tree isn’t like that. He can definitely serve a role in an offense but I’m probably not drafting him in R1

Stop it. There are not 10 QBs that are better than Dak today. He was in the running for MVP :lol:

This sounds so stupid, since when was there ever clamor to change anything surrounding onside kicks recently?

Feels like they tinker just to tinker sometimes, rarely out of real need.

This sounds so stupid, since when was there ever clamor to change anything surrounding onside kicks recently?

Feels like they tinker just to tinker sometimes, rarely out of real need.

It's not about changing the onside, they're changing the entire kickoff. Because of that, it affects the onside aspect.

Gordon Hayward money

All seriousness, thats almost unheard of for WRs. Congrats to him, been unbeliably good from the start.

Good on the Vikes for rewarding their guy for living up to balling and even exceeding expectations, a lot of teams seem to do the opposite :lol:

WR market is going crazy

Back
Top Bottom