OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

This is a good tracker for how dudes compare to HOFers. Chad and Brandon aren’t close IMO. Hall of Very Good. HOF should be a different standard

Comparing peaks of the careers between Megatron and BMarsh is insane :lol:. Those dudes are on different playing fields for what they did in the league and that chart doesn’t even favor Megatron to get in

This is a good tracker for how dudes compare to HOFers. Chad and Brandon aren’t close IMO. Hall of Very Good. HOF should be a different standard

Comparing peaks of the careers between Megatron and BMarsh is insane :lol:. Those dudes are on different playing fields for what they did in the league and that chart doesn’t even favor Megatron to get in
Julio's TD total is a bit surprising

It took forever for T.O. to get in, no way you you think AB is getting in
TO never did anything as wild as AB either :lol:, he was a true professional when it came to game day and practice. His first ballot case on the field was undeniable and they still made him wait years and years until he started playing nicer with the media.

Only a media redemption tour in a few years could rectify his HOF chances imo cause he sure as hell isn't gonna be doing one anytime soon if his twitter is anything to go by :lol:

Teams to him after 4 years:

marcus-camby-nba.gif

AB gon have to wait but they would lose credibility if they kept him out the hall completely. He a nut but he one of the best ever.

Bret Favre still in there.

Lawrence Taylor was on coke and has a plethora of domestic violence charges. He’s in, lol.

Unless he pulls a Darren Sharper (who has HOF numbers but we know what happened)

Or becomes a mass murder, he getting in

TO never did anything as wild as AB either :lol:, he was a true professional when it came to game day and practice. His first ballot case on the field was undeniable and they still made him wait years and years until he started playing nicer with the media.

Only a media redemption tour in a few years could rectify his HOF chances imo cause he sure as hell isn't gonna be doing one anytime soon if his twitter is anything to go by :lol:

You really think they gon keep out completely? They might stop him from doing a acceptance speech. :lol:

You really think they gon keep out completely? They might stop him from doing a acceptance speech. :lol:
I think he should be first ballot off of his performance but I think they'll make him wait longer than TO with how he was moving after Pitt and after getting blackballed post-Bucs.

I know he'll be having regrets when he's older and more removed from the game. Dude was on pace to threaten Jerry's records at one point :smh:

Although guys like Ocho and Brandon have the numbers they’re in a bad spot.

They aren’t hands down get in guys like Randy or T.O (even though he got done dirty)

And they’ve got to deal with the guys coming up.

Larry, AB, Anquon, Julio etc

Don’t let us get 10-15 years down the road and guys like Chase, Jefferson, Kupp, Lamb etc were mostly healthy.

I really like Odell, but he’s not even in the convo.

AB called good ol’ boy Mike Mayock a cracker to his face and it went viral around the league, and that was the just the beginning of the serious shenanigans.

They not letting him inside the circle man. :lol:

Although guys like Ocho and Brandon have the numbers they’re in a bad spot.

They aren’t hands down get in guys like Randy or T.O (even though he got done dirty)

And they’ve got to deal with the guys coming up.

Larry, AB, Anquon, Julio etc

Don’t let us get 10-15 years down the road and guys like Chase, Jefferson, Kupp, Lamb etc were mostly healthy.

I really like Odell, but he’s not even in the convo.

Cooper Kupp numbers are worse than Odell. He’s got 7069 receiving yards and 51 TDs. He’s been injury prone lately too.

He’s on the bubble just as much as Odell is :lol: :lol:

I think he should be first ballot off of his performance but I think they'll make him wait longer than TO with how he was moving after Pitt and after getting blackballed post-Bucs.

I know he'll be having regrets when he's older and more removed from the game. Dude was on pace to threaten Jerry's records at one point :smh:

I don't know how he ain't accountable right now. He still playing this "me against the world" character like he was blackballed.

Cooper Kupp numbers are worse than Odell. He’s got 7069 receiving yards and 51 TDs. He’s been injury prone lately too.

Cooper Kupp ain't getting in. He only got 2 1k seasons, 1 pro bowl and that was that monster season he had.

I feel waaaay more confident in Kupp putting up big numbers moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom