OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Hopefully Russ and Justin can help each other grow. If Russ shows what he did in Denver year 2, Steelers will be solid. Have Fields learn under him and you have yourself a solid plan.

Bears fans in some groups I am in are in shambles. They really believed Fields was their guy. Not sure what games they were watching or what kind of drugs they got in Chicago for them to have felt he should be the future.

1710632955470.png

Fields is who they thought Lamar was going to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually had faith in fields to, smh
This... I was literally the guy's biggest stan/supporter for the first 3 years. But I call it how I see it. Mans just went for a 6th and cats still thinks he's gonna be a franchise QB. The unfounded delusion surrounding this guy is confusing.

Bears 💀🤡🤡🤡🤡

I’m telling you night now. Caleb a bust

Shoulda kept fields. Traded down and got marvin

What do I know, bears ain’t gonna do **** in the north so I’m not even mad. Better for the lions tbh

But in all reality I definitely thought the Bears would get a 3rd for Fields. I never could imagine the league was THAT down on his value.

Cooper Kupp numbers are worse than Odell. He’s got 7069 receiving yards and 51 TDs. He’s been injury prone lately too.

He’s on the bubble just as much as Odell is :lol: :lol:
Bubble? Kupp has had 1 elite year and the rest of his career has been pretty pedestrian.

He went for a 4th and a 6th to sit on the bench, but some in here wanted him over Kirk Cousins :rofl:

No, overpay an aging QB on the decline coming off an Achilles surgery or trade a low pick for a kid we haven’t seen reach his potential.

Falcons not doing **** with Kirk but could use that money to load up the team.

Kirk’s biggest playoff moment is a home game that he lost to a bottom 10 defense and threw four yards short of 4th and Game. Falcons would be lucky to see the divisional round with Kirk.

No, overpay an aging QB on the decline coming off an Achilles surgery or trade a low pick for a kid we haven’t seen reach his potential.

Kirk’s biggest playoff moment is a home game that he lost to a bottom 10 defense and threw four yards short of 4th and Game. Falcons would be lucky to see the divisional round with Kirk.
It's essentially a 2 year contract. No one cared about the direction of the Falcons until they signed cousins now all of a sudden y'all fake caring about the well being of their franchise. Don't get mad at Kirk because Atlanta didn't want Fields.

All things considered Fields landed in a solid position.

Backup Russ who's only signed for a year then have an opportunity to get the starting gig.

Night and day going from the Bears to the Steelers as an organization.

Show and prove time for Fields.

This is a genius move by Pittsburgh tho...

Fields will not see more than 2 games worth of snaps all season, unless Russ falls on his face. This is season will be all about learning the system. And they won't have to extend him the 5th yr option at a starter's rate. Sucks for him, but JF knows there's not a market for him, so if Russ is really done after one year, he will sign whatever the tender is because that might be his only shot at starting if Russ leaves. And if Russ does ball out and gets a reup, the Steelers will have only picked up Fields for a 6th rd pick to be a backup for 1 year. Man this is genius shxt by Omar.

You my guy but, 38 starts and only one 300 yard passing game? 3 years worth of film?

Justin Fields is who he is, at this point.

They drafted the white Trubisky and Black Trubisky

Back
Top Bottom