OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

So is MIN dumb now too for not paying top 12 QB Cousins? Isn’t that how it works? :lol:

Well, first off, I never said Washington was dumb. They wanted to pay him...just got outbid. If their roster was more complete, I'm sure they could've offered more, but way too many holes to give him the money ATL did. It is what it is. I'm not heartbroken by any means. I will watch Atlanta to see how he deals to those weapons, but it was just time for a change.

Where do these mock drafts have Bo Nix going? I feel like I haven’t heard a single word about him. Obviously not first round but do they even have him getting drafted?

Where do these mock drafts have Bo Nix going? I feel like I haven’t heard a single word about him. Obviously not first round but do they even have him getting drafted?

Kiper had him going to the Broncos in his latest mock.

That dickhead Sean Payton deserves Bo Nix.

Ya know what...it's the offseason, so midas whale...Everyone in here, DM me your top 10 QB list. I'm gonna tabulate and post what the collective truly thinks...

I'll keep re-posting asking for it with a timeline of 1 month unless/until people realize I'm serious and I get a flurry of results so I can report sooner...no one on blast, all confidential unless you approve of a reveal.

Parameters:

Top 10 best, as of March/April 2024.

Not historically, not prospective in 5 years.. AS OF TODAY!

And go!?....

Last edited:
Ya know what...it's the offseason, so midas whale...Everyone in here, DM me your top 10 QB list. I'm gonna tabulate and post what the collective truly thinks...

I'll keep re-posting asking for it with a timeline of 1 month unless/until people realize I'm serious and I get a flurry of results so I can report sooner...no one on blast, all confidential unless you approve of a reveal.

Parameters:

Top 10 best, as of March/April 2024.

Not historically, not prospective in 5 years.. AS OF TODAY!

And go!?....

Mahomes
Lamar
Allen
Dak
Tua
Stroud
Purdy
Goff
Hurts
Stafford

Mahomes
Lamar
Allen
Dak
Tua
Stroud
Purdy
Goff
Hurts
Stafford
Won’t argue, I like the top 4. Hurts, Goff, and Stafford too. I’d add Burrow. And cases can be made for Cousins and Rodgers over a couple guys. Love with an honorable mention.

A lot of these guys don’t have postseason success but they at least give you a shot to make it. After that, anything is possible.

1. Mahomes
2. Lamar
3. Burrow
4. Josh Allen
5. AR (skeptical at putting him this high but I don’t like anyone else over him)
6. Jalen Hurts
7. Matt Stafford
8. Herbert
9. CJ
10. Rayne

It’s tough after 4 due to age and injuries.

Back
Top Bottom