OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

snoop-dogg.png

I’ll stop hating on Chase. Hope he does well and returns to Washington someday so I can wear his jersey with some pride :lol:

You Washington fans are some of the most bitter dudes with ex-players. It wasn’t collector, but another fan that wanted Cousins to die he hated him so much. Dude was annoying always coming at me because I had to root for Kirk. It was absurd. :lol:

Yeah they have had a warrant out for him since the 7th. The fact he has gone ghost is pretty telling of the situation IMO. For now it looks like the Lions are going to have to eat the cap hit but from what I’ve read if he gets suspended by the NFL that could void it all out and give the cap space back to the team.

You Washington fans are some of the most bitter dudes with ex-players. It wasn’t collector, but another fan that wanted Cousins to die he hated him so much. Dude was annoying always coming at me because I had to root for Kirk. It was absurd. :lol:
So is MIN dumb now too for not paying top 12 QB Cousins? Isn’t that how it works? :lol:

Scum baggery aside, I don't understand what dude thinks he's doing hiding out from the law.

Was he going to show up at camp after being on the run for 5 months?

Now that he been cut, he thought his agent was bout to be the first in history to ink deal for a wanted fugitive?

Playing Butch Cassidy just seems like a gross oversight and fumbling of future bags on Cam Sutton's part.

To be fair Penix has had some pretty significant injuries as well. Not sure how their arms compare but we been known Tuas got a noodle arm
The move is—since they’re probably going to give Tua big money—give him the least-guaranteed, high salary deal of all these recent QBs getting money.

You present the reality of things and injuries if he balks at it, saying they want him but they’re running a business.

Back
Top Bottom