OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Probably nothing he might just play Madden

Or address the game while getting famed in the live chat

i hope we don't get any of those corny *** videos of some scorned fan breathing hella heavy while playing madden and running up the score with his team that just lost. some of the worst content i see along with skip's annual jersey trashing.

88k live 🔥

1705296053157.png

I'm just glad Stafford lost. I really don't want this guy in the Hall of Fame.. spent his whole career losing then got lucky and traded to a super team and won a ring. You can call it irrational hate but it is what it is. Good win Detroit #KeepStaffordOutofTheHoF

qL65uAN.gif

I'm just glad Stafford lost. I really don't want this guy in the Hall of Fame.. spent his whole career losing then got lucky and traded to a super team and won a ring. You can call it irrational hate but it is what it is. Good win Detroit #KeepStaffordOutofTheHoF

qL65uAN.gif
When he’s done playing, he’ll be top ten in most QB categories. He’ll be in.

When he’s done playing, he’ll be top ten in most QB categories. He’ll be in.
Nah... 2 to 1 td/int ratio... 91 Qbr, no all pros, only 2 pro bowls... He's the hall of very good. Right now Romo, Carson Palmer, and Phillip have more accolades than him yet none of them are making except MAYBE Phillip. Matt needs another ring or an All Pro season to get in. The Hof monitor has him out as of now. I hope it stays that way. Shouldn't be able to stat pad your way into the hall of fame. And before you say anything, yes I'm aware that I'm being a hater.

Back
Top Bottom