OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

A reg season game :lol:
How about one of the most immaculate overtime drives ever in the playoffs against a superior team in their home?

Does thou dare to besmirch Kirk Gawd's namesake?
qXuUoW2.png

Lance. This isn't being a prisoner of the moment. I've been calling for this for years.
Dak is a great regular season QB, but he's not the guy to get us over the hump.
As in Trey Lance? Man, the cowboys win no more than 6 games starting Trey this year. He’s not ready.

How about one of the most immaculate overtime drives ever in the playoffs against a superior team in their home?

Does thou dare to besmirch Kirk Gawd's namesake?
qXuUoW2.png

I love that y’all love your mid QB. QB purgatory is rough

Lance. This isn't being a prisoner of the moment. I've been calling for this for years.
Dak is a great regular season QB, but he's not the guy to get us over the hump.
Garrett stunted Dak’s quarterback development
That falls on Jerry Jones
You cant have a rookie quarterback give you that kind of season and not commit to developing him

Wait, do Min fans want Kirk back??? Late 30s, never been close the SB and coming off an Achilles. I think he’s a good QB but it’s definitely time to turn the page. ****, hey a whole new book.

Wait, do Min fans want Kirk back??? Late 30s, never been close the SB and coming off an Achilles. I think he’s a good QB but it’s definitely time to turn the page. ****, hey a whole new book.
Bring him back for two years and draft a QB to sit behind him. Rodgers, Mahomes, and Love all sat behind vets and look how they turned out. The NFL should go back to that formula, not all these guys are meant to be thrown in the fire.

Bring him back for two years and draft a QB to sit behind him. Rodgers, Mahomes, and Love all sat behind vets and look how they turned out. The NFL should go back to that formula, not all these guys are meant to be thrown in the fire.

I agree with letting rookies sit but Kirk not gonna be cheap for two years and is on the decline. It’s time for a change.

Would love to see Dallas roll wit Lance next year. He’s trash.

Back
Top Bottom