OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

& how is he on the decline if he was on his way to having a career year before the injury unless you're assuming the achilles injury is gonna ruin him? He's a pocket passer, not gonna affect him much.

Lance. This isn't being a prisoner of the moment. I've been calling for this for years.
Dak is a great regular season QB, but he's not the guy to get us over the hump.

I think y'all have to move on cuz you can't justify breaking the bank on Dak again with 2 playoff wins and he only shows up against the Commadors or the Giants. It's no excuse why Jordan Love was more prepared than Dak.

It's weird how Romo and Dak are basically the same QB. :lol:

I think y'all have to move on cuz you can't justify breaking the bank on Dak again with 2 playoff wins and he only shows up against the Commadors or the Giants. It's no excuse why Jordan Love was more prepared than Dak.

It's weird how Romo and Dak are basically the same QB. :lol:

Exactly. I'd rather punt a season and be in position to draft the next QB vs rolling with Dak again.
How the hell did we land 2 playoff choke artist back to back? :lol: :smh:

A whole lot of off-season talk in the playoff thread…

still..

1705339687347.gif

This just gone incentivize the NFL to continue with this playoff games behind a paywall bull****. :smh:

We are all complicit. |l

This just gone incentivize the NFL to continue with this playoff games behind a paywall bull****. :smh:

We are all complicit. |l

Even if the NFL wanted to, they couldn't get away with putting every playoff game behind a paywall. Look how much **** they caught with putting one only on Peacock.

The Federal government would get involved real quick.

Exactly. I'd rather punt a season and be in position to draft the next QB vs rolling with Dak again.
How the hell did we land 2 playoff choke artist back to back? :lol: :smh:
Jerry Jones has a fascination with underdogs
Likes to build stuff so he takes players that need to be developed from ground level
He’s never drafted a quarterback in the first round
He watched Romo and Garrett go 8-8 3 straight seasons and just kept rolling that 💩 out there like it was all good :lol:

Jerry Jones has a fascination with underdogs
Likes to build stuff so he takes players that need to be developed from ground level
He’s never drafted a quarterback in the first round
He watched Romo and Garrett go 8-8 3 straight seasons and just kept rolling that 💩 out there like it was all good :lol:

The irony of the first draft under his ownership and jimmy in charge and with the first overall pick the cowboys selected:

1705347422370.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom