OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Taylor is my GOAT as well

The Princess of the Chiefs Kingdom is my GOAT as well.

She's not even married to the QB and already got a princess title.

Markle married in and lost her Princess title.

Cole World.

Taylor would get that J-Cole reference cause she Top 5 Dead or Alive with Jada, no Pinkett.

Last edited:
The Princess of the Chiefs Kingdom is my GOAT as well.

She's not even married to the QB and already got a princess title.

Markle married in and lost her Princess title.

Cole World.

Taylor would get that J-Cole reference cause she Top 5 Dead or Alive with Jana, no Pinkett.
She’s a 👸 through and through. I love me some T Swift

When half the Chiefs defense tackled Josh Allen like he was on the practice squad I knew he was done
Every Chiefs player in this picture hit him :lol:
He started sliding after that and he got anxious in the pocket
IMG_6327.jpeg

This is partly true. The first sentence

But on the flip side how ppl rank players will vary. Especially when the conversation moves away from rings >

Hell even ppl will lean towards peak over longevity.

Either way it's fun watching the knives get pulled out over it

popcorn-magic.gif

I agree. But those same people will use longevity when it suits them :lol:

Either way, here for it :pimp: :lol:

I agree. But those same people will use longevity when it suits them :lol:

Either way, here for it :pimp: :lol:
That's why I'll never get into the rankings convos. I just tier a whole bunch of ppl in the same groups and move on

NFL rank is lightwork though nobody really cares to rank them outside of a handful of QBs . NBA? Got damn circus

With all due respect, anyone disregarding a player being the best at his position for a decade plus is clearly biased in favor of whoever they're making an argument for. Not a pats fan but we'll never see anyone do what Brady's done. He's the NFL's Michael Jordan.

With all due respect, anyone disregarding a player being the best at his position for a decade plus is clearly biased in favor of whoever they're making an argument for. Not a pats fan but we'll never see anyone do what Brady's done. He's the NFL's Michael Jordan.
So you have MJ behind Lebron based off rings right?

It’s more than just rings. A lot of luck goes into rings. NE’s defense and special teams won most of those rings. Having your opponents playbook is also……luck. Having videos of their practices is…..luck.

Championships are a team accomplishment
Brady absolutely is one of the all time great NFL quarterbacks
But he wasn’t statistically the best at his position every year for a decade

Josh Allen isn’t going to change, until his athleticism starts to diminish. He’s too much of an elite athlete to dial down his eagerness to go after the big play.

He needs to study tape on Ben Roethlisberger. So, for now until maybe his early to mid 30s, this his him.

He’ll always be in his way because he’s a supreme athlete and knows it. He won’t slow down, until his physical traits start to fall off.

But according to yall Washington was so dumb for trading away an “elite” DE. Dude is just a guy. Getting a 3rd rounder for him was a steal.

He seems like a dude who plays sports because he’s always been physically gifted. Not because he love it.

Like certain tall guys who are forced to hoop because of their height. Chase just plays because of his physical gifts, not for joy.

Ranking Mahomes ahead of Brady right now seems pretty dumb.

However, under 30 years old they are pretty neck and neck accomplishment-wise. Brady had 3 SBs and Mahomes currently has 2. Brady didn’t win his 4th til he was 37 though, so Pat has some time.

If anybody is surpassing Brady it’s him.

Back
Top Bottom