OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Are people just doing it for jokes or are they really botheree that much by Taylor Swift? I can’t even remember seeing her the last game :lol:

Nah I'm legit bothered by her.

That too. I mean I don’t care for her music but I don’t know of anything she’s done negatively that should make people dislike her

Her existence. She represents everything I hate about America.

Last edited:
20240126_122924.jpg

How you feeling bout that potential Baltimore vs Detroit Super Bowl :nerd:. I know Vegas going to be a movie.
A couple of the homies going out there. If I knew my boys was gonna be in it I would have a ticket already. We can further discuss Sunday night around 10pm 😂

I'd kind of be cool with whoever wins

Ravens - Lamar adds to his legacy and gets over the hump
Chiefs - Mahomes is one step closer to dethroning Brady
Lions - Dan Campbell might self-combust and literally explode on live TV
49ers - Purdy adds to his legacy, gets over the hump, and one step closer to dethroning Brady

I'd kind of be cool with whoever wins

Ravens - Lamar adds to his legacy and gets over the hump
Chiefs - Mahomes is one step closer to dethroning Brady
Lions - Dan Campbell might self-combust and literally explode on live TV
49ers - Purdy adds to his legacy, gets over the hump, and one step closer to dethroning Brady

Here's how I look at it from a professional hater.

Ravens- All of the racist Lamar haters finally have to eat crow. He gets a Superbowl win, with 2 MVP'. Puts him into the best QB in the league conversation.

Chiefs- Mahomes already is better than Brady but for the ring counters this will make it even harder for them to defend the cheater Brady. However we will have to deal with insufferable Taylor swift posts and honestly I'd rather see Brady GOAT takes than that so I need a Chiefs lost.

Lions - I just want them to beat SF. Would be cool if the Lions got one. Doesn't really move the needle for narratives. Most boring outcome for sure.

49ers - Most of these people are probably Warrior fans too so I wish them nothing but suffering. I hope they lose. Brock Purdy has touched overrated territory. If GB's defense could catch they would've knocked them off.

Besides fans of the other remaining teams, everyone is pulling for the Lions right?

Lions or Ravens. I've honestly always liked the Ravens even though they aren't my team, and Lamar making all those that doubted him eat crow would be great.

I'm a Raiders fan so the other 2 teams can go **** themselves :lol:

Besides fans of the other remaining teams, everyone is pulling for the Lions right?
Yea that's probably the most likeable team in the league this season and it's always cool to see long suffering teams/fanbases breaking the cycle.

Crazy to think about Dan Campbell being on that 0-16 Lions team and now he's got them a win away from the damn Superbowl, the Detroit Lions :rofl: :wow:

Chiefs, cause seeing peoples dreams crushed by greatness they resent is the most fullfilling thing in the world.

Back
Top Bottom