OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

I didn’t realize the Niners had such a low likeabilty score :lol:

Why is that? Only thing I can think of is Shanahan. He is smug. Oh also Bosa and his MAGA antics.

If the Super Bowl does end up being Ravens/49ers, people are gonna run with the race war narrative we had for Patriots/Falcons.:smh::rofl:

I hope not. Not tryna be a traitor 😂

1706370564704.gif

I didn’t realize the Niners had such a low likeabilty score :lol:

Why is that? Only thing I can think of is Shanahan. He is smug. Oh also Bosa and his MAGA antics.

If the Super Bowl does end up being Ravens/49ers, people are gonna run with the race war narrative we had for Patriots/Falcons.:smh::rofl:

I hope not. Not tryna be a traitor 😂
5 superbowls and have been in the NFC championship/SB like 8 outta 12 seasons or whatever it is. but i think in particular this season it has more to do with rooting for underdogs. as much as I wanna see Lamar get his, it would be cool to see Detroit win one.

but for me i just don’t wanna hear this **** at work :lol:

How could anybody hate on the Ravens unless you’re in the division?

Lamar is awesome, defensive players are fun, blue collar city, great environment for a game.
Titans fan. F the ravens always. Sucks because I'd probably cheer for Lamar otherwise.

I don’t dislike the 49ers, I just don’t ever take them seriously to win. They’re a better bills team that you know isn’t going to win it :lol:

Especially when putting bum *** Jimmy G out there and wasting all those star players time

I don’t dislike the 49ers, I just don’t ever take them seriously to win. They’re a better bills team that you know isn’t going to win it :lol:

Especially when putting bum *** Jimmy G out there and wasting all those star players time

As a 49ers fan I can’t even disagree with you. They gotta wear some of those L’s until they finish the job. Largely the Chiefs Super Bowl. Hell even the Rams nfc title game. Granted that was a 6 seed team that overachieved. But they melted down in the 4th quarter up 10 with a shot at the Super Bowl and the chiefs out the picture for that Super Bowl.

Lions/Ravens for me. Wouldn't care who wins if that's the SB.

Definitely don't want SF to win for a few reasons, but if they do, we'd be guaranteed a rematch of somewhat recent SBs...don't care for that.

As a 49ers fan I can’t even disagree with you. They gotta wear some of those L’s until they finish the job. Largely the Chiefs Super Bowl. Hell even the Rams nfc title game. Granted that was a 6 seed team that overachieved. But they melted down in the 4th quarter up 10 with a shot at the Super Bowl and the chiefs out the picture for that Super Bowl.
I think its time to start calling out these media hyped regular season magicians

This tough guy has been apart of all those meltdowns
1706383911626.png

SmartSelect_20240127_134443_Chrome.jpg

I think this is worse *shrugs*
Was about to post this too :rofl:
Yall be so excited to take shots at the Cowboys yall throw out all common sense and reading comprehension

I said its time to start calling out players and yall bring up a player that gets called out regularly
Micah has been called out all F’n season for his lack of production in certain games

NOBODY has ever said anything about Deebo Samuel being a F’n ghost in the playoffs
He’s always talked about like he’s an X FACTOR but his stats prove that he’s a NON FACTOR

There's
Yall be so excited to take shots at the Cowboys yall throw out all common sense and reading comprehension

I said its time to start calling out players and yall bring up a player that gets called out regularly
Micah has been called out all F’n season for his lack of production in certain games

NOBODY has ever said anything about Deebo Samuel being a F’n ghost in the playoffs
He’s always talked about like he’s an X FACTOR but his stats prove that he’s a NON FACTOR

Why didn't you include his rushing stats?

Also he only played what 10 snaps of one these games.

Saying a position player that's averaging 80-90 yards from scrimmage a game is a non factor is wild

His PRESENCE alone makes him an X-factor… it’s the Percy Harvin, Tyreek Hill effect.

Going into any game against the 49ers, Deebo is circled on every defensive gameplan.

Like, what are we doing man?

Dude’s just be talking to talk

Deebo missed most of the Green Bay game last Saturday. They were without a qb from their very first drive against Philly last year. And the nfc championship game against Green Bay, the run game was a dominant formula to where there was no need to force the passing game just for the sake of guys getting their completions and silencing narratives.

Hell for as much crap as Garoppolo deservedly got over the years. I found it laughable how people would nitpick him only throwing the ball 6 times during that Green Bay NFC championship game. Like Mostert was having the game of a lifetime. They were dominating Green Bay all game long. Why would you deviate from what was working all game long in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom