OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Yall literally responded with the status quo excuses they make for Deebo Samuel

He was hurt…he’s banged up…he’s a threat whenever he’s on the field
Meanwhile in his 10 playoff appearances he’s averaging 35yds a game receiving and 27yds a game rushing

What kind of MF’n X Factor is that :rofl:

Yall literally responded with the status quo excuses they make for Deebo Samuel

He was hurt…he’s banged up…he’s a threat whenever he’s on the field
Meanwhile in his 10 playoff appearances he’s averaging 35yds a game receiving and 27yds a game rushing

What kind of MF’n X Factor is that :rofl:

He's not averaging 35 yards a game receiving.

You Cowboy fans are horrible man. 1st Aidan Hutchinson is dirty now we doing bad math :lol:

Deebo's numbers in the playoffs averaged over a full season is 1300 yards from scrimmage and 7 touchdowns lol

When did the Niners become this hated? Lol.

For Kyle‘s offense, the presence of Deebo alone makes him an X factor. Everyone who’s watched Niner games knows that. He doesn’t put up numbers because he’s opening the field up for everyone else and ignore him on those motions if you want and watch him hit his head on the goalpost.

Deebo missed most of the Green Bay game last Saturday. They were without a qb from their very first drive against Philly last year. And the nfc championship game against Green Bay, the run game was a dominant formula to where there was no need to force the passing game just for the sake of guys getting their completions and silencing narratives.

Hell for as much crap as Garoppolo deservedly got over the years. I found it laughable how people would nitpick him only throwing the ball 6 times during that Green Bay NFC championship game. Like Mostert was having the game of a lifetime. They were dominating Green Bay all game long. Why would you deviate from what was working all game long in that situation.

Guy was vital to winning late, especially on that final drive in the freezing/snowy Playoff game at Lambeau a couple years back too :lol:

Converted a 3rd and 7 run for a first to give Robbie a decent look at a FG in that weather as time expired

He's not averaging 35 yards a game receiving.

You Cowboy fans are horrible man. 1st Aidan Hutchinson is dirty now we doing bad math :lol:

Deebo's numbers in the playoffs averaged over a full season is 1300 yards from scrimmage and 7 touchdowns lol
Show me where I said something about averaged over a full season?
Get out of here with that bull💩

You posted straight up playoff stats for Micah
But now you pulling some “numbers in the playoffs averaged over a full season” out of your asss for Deebo

Show where you got those stats from
Here’s where I got my info from
IMG_6344.jpeg

Whoa…take it easy there man…

The words of s j king are his alone and don’t represent the fandom..

smh

It’s always f the niners…but ain’t no denying they got some dogs.. starting with Deebo…he a beast…

Some of us can give credit where it’s due man…

Go lions tomorrow tho!!!
You are 100% correct
I don’t represent the fandom
I actually understand the game of football

I don’t expect people who have never studied the game of football to understand my perspective
Watching football and studying football are two completely different things
Thats why I don’t get bothered by the idiots that keep taking shots at me

Whoa…take it easy there man…

The words of s j king are his alone and don’t represent the fandom..

smh

It’s always f the niners…but ain’t no denying they got some dogs.. starting with Deebo…he a beast…

Some of us can give credit where it’s due man…

Go lions tomorrow tho!!!

You are 100% correct
I don’t represent the fandom
I actually understand the game of football

I don’t expect people who have never studied the game of football to understand my perspective
Watching football and studying football are two completely different things
Thats why I don’t get bothered by the idiots that keep taking shots at me
Joakim-Noah-Claps-at-Chris-Bosh-and-Mario-Chalmers.gif

Lions have no shot, the only game is the first one.

Y’all had me thinking this was the NBA Thread no one cares about Klay anymore.

Lions fans are taking over the South Bay. We had the whole bar Rookies in downtown San Jose taken over with 100% Lions fans and all the ones surrounding. They were turning folks away due to full capacity. Got cheers/chants going and everything during the night.

Had people walking around verbally asking why there are so many Lions fans. Talked to a ton of people from Detroit area then others from all over the country making the trek out. Will be interesting to see the turnout tomorrow for the game and just how much of the stadium is blue.

Back
Top Bottom