Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

Sainst should have ran that double fake reversed pass
laugh.gif
shoulda known they were bringing the house

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It wasn't the play call that was bad, it was the choice of running back and the run itself.
No, the play call was that bad.  They hadn't gotten anything up the middle all game.  And Ingram is buns, dude has to explode into there, not be hesitant, dude had no steam when he hit the line there.  Should have been a throw or pitch to the flats and raced to the pylon.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Brees had an amazing game and just put you in position to tie it and you give it to a rookie who has shown no ability to get even inches when he needed it most?

what the ##%*?!

Brees swag on that last drive
pimp.gif

i thought it was sproles running the last play until i saw the replay
30t6p3b.gif

bad play call 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

niketalk

Yoooo...is that...cant be....is it...? Aint seen her in YEARS 
laugh.gif
Who is she? 
I don't like the last play call. Brees was on fire. What an opening game! 

Hell of a first game
pimp.gif

But I woulda put the ball in Brees hands to win it, Packers were stopping ANYONE from running it up the middle on that last play.

Real impressed by Darren Sproles, great pickup for New Orleans. And Cobb too
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man, Bob Costas looks awful in high def. You think with his dough that he could get a hair dye job that looks more natural than that. Looks like he went to the hair cuttery....

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like Mark Ingram is going to be out of the league in 5 years. I see him as a less strong Ron Dayne.
These comments sting a bit. NO offensive line got manhandled all game. No one could've sniffed the goal-line on the last play.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

niketalk

Yoooo...is that...cant be....is it...? Aint seen her in YEARS 
laugh.gif
Who is she? 
I don't like the last play call. Brees was on fire. What an opening game! 
I cant even remember her name, I think it was Courtney somethin...she was a *star tho. 
pimp.gif
 nasty girl.
-CryingFreemancoa, any info? 

My dude, I salute you
salute.gif

I blame the Saints coaching staff more than Ingram.

That call was weak as hell considering the circumstance.  They probably panicked...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like Mark Ingram is going to be out of the league in 5 years. I see him as a less strong Ron Dayne.
These comments sting a bit. NO offensive line got manhandled all game. No one could've sniffed the goal-line on the last play.
He was dropped on contact all game. He looked soft and unprepared for the NFL.

Originally Posted by KidJoke

Originally Posted by Jay02

1-0 
pimp.gif

7 consecutive wins 
pimp.gif

Any Pack fans live in Gb?
The only one that I know of is youngmoney but i havent seen him in a long time. I think he moved from GB though. 

Jimmy Graham will forever be an enemy for that championship belt routine. Proud of Mathews for getting in his face about it.

1-0 
pimp.gif

7 consecutive wins 
pimp.gif

The only one that I know of is youngmoney but i havent seen him in a long time. I think he moved from GB though. 

He was the only one i know that lived here. But went missing after his thread about taking some women to a strip club went bad
laugh.gif

I aint seen a NFL team this deep at WR in my life.
Doesn't even seem real

Roman Harper, The Targer.

im glad the pack destroyed the aints

i hate them and there fans with a passion.

He was the only one i know that lived here. But went missing after his thread about taking some women to a strip club went bad
laugh.gif

TyHooper 
nerd.gif

couldnt stand that dude 
laugh.gif

124179945.jpg

I've got three very close friends that live in Green Bay. I love it up there. The entire community is awesome and I love how it really revolves around the Packers. Everyone is friendly.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

124179945.jpg

I've got three very close friends that live in Green Bay. I love it up there. The entire community is awesome and I love how it really revolves around the Packers. Everyone is friendly.

The kids had off of school because of a night game though 
roll.gif

Green Bay's the @@+!

blondsoccerplyr wrote:

roll.gif

Green Bay's the @@+!

That's what I love about it! Like seriously all the time I've spent there has been amazing.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

124179945.jpg

roll.gif

Green Bay's the @@+!
nah only a half day that was supposed to be on friday

eek.gif
at this dude matthews playing with a stress fracture in his shin from week 9 on
talk about not wanting to let your teammates down

Back
Top Bottom