Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by dland24

I feel like Mark Ingram is going to be out of the league in 5 years. I see him as a less strong Ron Dayne.
These comments sting a bit. NO offensive line got manhandled all game. No one could've sniffed the goal-line on the last play.
He was dropped on contact all game. He looked soft and unprepared for the NFL.
first game agaisnt sb champs.  he showed he had power

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Jay02

blondsoccerplyr wrote:

I've got three very close friends that live in Green Bay. I love it up there. The entire community is awesome and I love how it really revolves around the Packers. Everyone is friendly.

The kids had off of school because of a night game though 
roll.gif

Green Bay's the @@+!

That's what I love about it! Like seriously all the time I've spent there has been amazing.

Its not even just Green Bay though, its the whole state. I remember when I was little I went to that Packers Vikings Monday night game when Antonio Freeman made that miracle catch and I missed school the next day cause i didnt get home until 3 am. My teacher asked me why I missed school and I said it was cause I was at the Packer game the night before. I was excused...
laugh.gif

Green Bays on another level though

im not big on ingram...but let's wait for more than one game before writing the dude off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im not big on ingram...but let's wait for more than one game before writing the dude off
laugh.gif

ingram played his +#+ off. he's gonna have a good season.
what a game though
pimp.gif

I'm not writing him off because the Packers D is studly, but damn...not impressed at all with that showing.

i hear ya. i know you mean the game as a whole...but that last play, awful call. i've seen it happen in NE way too often on third and shorts...line up and up the gut. you have top end QB talent and a variety of receiving targets...on second thought, the obvious call was to pass, so maybe they were trying to be creative
laugh.gif

Even before that last play...I posted about a run he had earlier in the game too. He got no push and his instincts weren't there. Bad play call or not, he made it look worse then it might have been just because of that crappy effort.

I quickly soured on him after tonight.

I'm not writing him off because the Packers D is studly, but damn...not impressed at all with that showing.
our strengths were utterly crushed and defeated. worst defensive preparation and game scheme yet since the 3-4 switch. CB play was bad, but Capers did not make the necessary adjustments. I acknowledge Brees is excellent and at the top, but this was very frustrating to watch.
hopefully next weeks Panthers matchup can serve as a tune up 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm almost certain any kind of PA woulda worked in that situation.

Jimmy Graham.

Just finished my recording... that game was crazy. Absolutely everything I want in a football game save for a couple huge hits.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No comment on CWood

I hate that guy so much. I hope some of y'all get to see how much of a d bag he is

Heck of a no comment right here!

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

niketalk

Yoooo...is that...cant be....is it...? Aint seen her in YEARS 
laugh.gif
Who is she? 
I don't like the last play call. Brees was on fire. What an opening game! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Courtney Divine
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Just googled her on the images to see more pictures of her even though I have no idea about her occupation. She isn't there. And then, I clicked the link, "Did you mean: Courtney Devine". My face was like this 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Can anyone tell me more about Randall Cobb? I never heard of him 'till the opening game. Is he the real deal? 

I'll just say I was amazed to see him fall to the 2nd round and was very happy to pick him up
307010_10100261013603559_11830792_48604770_1008013291_n.jpg

What a game.
eek.gif

The Pack 1-0, baby.

I fully expected a high scoring game. Brees did his thing. I wouldn't be too down if I was a Saints fan. Your team will be fine and be making noise all season.

But, man. These Packers look like a force to be reckoned with, especially offensively. Matchup nightmares all over the field. and AR-12 is as lethal as it gets. Defense could tighten up a bit, but then again....it's Drew Brees and his high powered offense we went up against.

What a game. And what a season we have ahead of us.
pimp.gif

Calm the @+** down.
laugh.gif

For what? Cause its the first game of the season? They played a hell of a game I think the man can be happy.

Side note they picked on PRob and Harper like they were freshman in HS.

GG pack fans hopefully our unit begins to gel more as the season progress and I hope Will Smith comes back from the suspension hungry

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

eek.gif
at this dude matthews playing with a stress fracture in his shin from week 9 on
talk about not wanting to let your teammates down
Not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom