OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

just read the suspect is 17 years old :smh: might even get trialed as a minor :smh: :smh: :smh:

I also heard Ricky was wearing a rollie in the city...I know he's not from around here, but it's not the best idea to wear nice things in the city :smh:

hope ricky has a speedy recovery and bounces back soon.

Last edited:
So the broke bozo shot himself also?
1725191267908.jpeg

I also heard Ricky was wearing a rollie in the city...I know he's not from around here, but it's not the best idea to wear nice things in the city

Yeah I was gonna say….be careful about how/where you wear your jewelry NT.

Never been to SF so excuse my ignorance, but is Union Square area dangerous?

Was this a team scheduled player event? Don’t they usually provide security for things like that?

Never been to SF so excuse my ignorance, but is Union Square area dangerous?

Was this a team scheduled player event? Don’t they usually provide security for things like that?
Pre-Covid it was the retail spot. LV, Gucci, Chanel, NikeTown, etc…after Covid it’s basically a shell of itself now.

This arrived in the mail last week. The only good thing the Giants have done in the last 7-8 years. Quality is decent.

IMG_0854.jpeg

We are a week away from another **** show and a wasted season.

We are projected to have the lowest scoring offense this year and the lowest ranking talent on a roster. Plus 4-5 wins.

IMG_0821.jpeg
IMG_0824.jpeg
IMG_0822.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg

This dude

Speaking to Ben Standig of The Athletic, the agent said: "There is complete disarray over there. Look at how they've handled Aaron Rodgers. Has one player had more power than him? He skipped minicamp. They have been unable to convert him into a team player. The vibe inside the building is terrible."

Back
Top Bottom