OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

With this first week of NFL games upon us, I'd like to post a friendly reminder...

FB_IMG_1721618328449.jpg

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.
laughing.gif

Well alright, definitely what you wanna hear from your QB but we'll see if he can cash that cheque when the time comes :lol:

Gotta be a make it or break it year for him right?

Obviously things have changed, since that came from the HC’s mouth himself :lol:
Judon did the same thing, bar for bar, before getting traded which is why I was sceptical about what Taylor said :lol:

Maybe it plays out like JJ last season,without injury though of course

Judon did the same thing, bar for bar, before getting traded which is why I was sceptical about what Taylor said :lol:

Maybe it plays out like JJ last season,without injury though of course
If you think there’s any chance that the Bengals are trading Chase, then I have no idea what to tell you.

The Bengals should just pay and get it over with, but the fact that he has 2 years left complicates thing. Jets didn’t get his deal because the team also didn’t have to with 2 years left. But since all these other WRs getting their deals done, prob smart to pay now instead of paying more later.

I’m all for every athlete to get his, but when you have two years left on a rookie deal, I’m gonna have to tell you to go suck a D.

No man.

Back
Top Bottom