OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

Watson was a 3x pro bowler and winner and put up numbers…

So his case is different.

Daniel Jones never did anything remotely great compared to Houston Deshaun
Those accolades were before, and again they gave him that contract after being away from the game for a year.

Those accolades were before, and again they gave him that contract after being away from the game for a year.

Bro. Watson and DJ are completely different.

You can’t compare a 3x pro bowler with a winning record, multiple playoff appearances, farrrrrr better stats, to Daniel Jones :lol:
:lol:

Watson has a winning record with Houston (28-25) and 8-5 with Cleveland. Despite his troubles, he’s still above .500 for two franchises. Meanwhile….

DJ is 22-37 with the Giants:lol: :lol: :lol:

The difference is we are SHOCKED Watson is playing bad.

No one is shocked that Daniel Jones is awful. He’s always been awful :lol:

Daniel Jones has never ever even been good enough to be a pro bowl alternate. Defenses love playing against QBs such as him

Bro. Watson and DJ are completely different.

You can’t compare a 3x pro bowler with a winning record, multiple playoff appearances, farrrrrr better stats, to Daniel Jones :lol:
:lol:

Watson has a winning record with Houston (28-25) and 8-5 with Cleveland. Despite his troubles, he’s still above .500 for two franchises. Meanwhile….

DJ is 22-37 with the Giants:lol: :lol: :lol:

The difference is we are SHOCKED Watson is playing bad.

No one is shocked that Daniel Jones is awful. He’s always been awful :lol:

Daniel Jones has never ever even been good enough to be a pro bowl alternate. Defenses love playing against QBs such as him
I'm not comparing the two of them. That's YOU. I said he needs to be on the list. Yea, he was 7-1 last year. He also averaged 185 yds and had a QBR under 50 before injury. He has been a complete shell of himself from his Houston days. Those were a long time ago at this point. Ppl are throwing the Falcons under the bus for giving Kirk all that money coming off injury. Browns threw more guaranteed money at Watson after not playing for a year.

I'm not comparing the two of them. That's YOU. I said he needs to be on the list. Yea, he was 7-1 last year. He also averaged 185 yds and had a QBR under 50 before injury. He has been a complete shell of himself from his Houston days. Those were a long time ago at this point. Ppl are throwing the Falcons under the bus for giving Kirk all that money coming off injury. Browns threw more guaranteed money at Watson after not playing for a year.
I mean it's not like he missed a year due to injury, so it was reasonable to think he would still be able to produce at a high level.

1725895613803.png

we had failed 3 other 4th and short situations in the game. our oline was getting clapped yesterday and they were moving slow off the ball. i dont blame AP for punting it when the defense was maintaining.

the punt pinned them within the 10 i think, but the defense didnt hold so now its in hindsight and getting criticized.

regardless, i wasnt mad at it when he punted.

Back
Top Bottom