OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VII Vol: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

we need a new damn offensive coordinator. Luke Getsy is straight up ***.

Justin Fields is 3-0 and playing as an elite game manager and his former OC is averaging like 30 yards of rushing a GAME :smh: like dann, i knew this offense wouldn’t be electrifying but to be historically bad is even worse than any Raiders fan is use to :lol:

we got the browns next. i seen myles garrett got hurt and i hope he’s good but i hope they rest his ***…he’s about to tear this Oline a new one.
IMG_1641.jpeg

Minshew and Zamir White might be the most nasty ball QB/RB duo in the league

So its still Wilsons job?

Lowkey maybe. Watching their offense has been frustrating and it doesn’t look that much different under Arthur Smith through 3 games vs Matt Canada, and I think that’s primarily due to Fields being in this game manager type of role (maybe that’s his ceiling as a QB, idk). Maybe Arthur Smith trusts Wilson a lot more, I just don’t think this current offensive output is sustainable

Fields still not anything special but it does speak to the power of a great coach and a good organization. He went to the perfect situation for a second chance. baker on the Bucs, Darnold on the Vikings. Malik Willis on the packers other examples. Only reason I got hope for Bryce to salvage his career is if he ends up on a team that knows what it’s doing could be a big difference for him despite how bad he’s played individually too.

Last edited:
Panthers and Broncos doing the Lord’s work for my survivor pools. If my ‘Manders pull off the upset or tie then I’ll win:smokin

Back
Top Bottom