Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

I don't know how much more I can take
ohwell.gif

So these players have basically played 2 games in a row...

I'm suprised they're not dead yet
laugh.gif
smh.gif

+*%*!** score already stars..damn....and to my surprise this is not our longest game..our longest is 140 minutes against the ducks in 06

i get the feeling the only way this game ends is if someone accidently shoots it into their own goal
smh.gif

watching the game to man this is classic hope it ends like 99 not the way the ducks game ending bout 5 years ago.

its going to end in the 4th o.t.. in the 3rd there was some great chances and they are starting to open up and make costly mistakes.. some 1 will put it in..but damn sj outplaying dallas this game, but whoever loses this game it will be a heartbreaker but props to both teams and goalies..

this game is amazing! Surprised they still have SOME legs to skate out there...i'm getting tired just from watching.
laugh.gif

major props to them

I think the GWG will be scored on an uncharacteristic mistake. I think I might fall asleep with the game still on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milkshakes23

if you were at the game, go to work tommorow, yay or nay
hell no...i'm not even at the game and i might call in sick today...

This game is nuts, its in the 4th OT and it doesn't even get its own thread? This game is epic people. It's too bad most of America ignores hockey, theStanley cup playoffs have been sooooo much better than the NBA playoffs so far!

Originally Posted by JONFARR

This game is nuts, its in the 4th OT and it doesn't even get its own thread? This game is epic people. It's too bad most of America ignores hockey, the Stanley cup playoffs have been sooooo much better than the NBA playoffs so far!
The past 5 pages have been about the game...

pimp.gif
at CSN for giving double-pay.

Being a hockey player myself I can really appreciate what these guys are doing......7 total periods is just crazy

Back
Top Bottom