OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

[Sam Rosen] The New York Rangers! [/Sam Rosen]
pimp.gif

hahaha I see some disgruntled knick fans

the last 5 minutes of the 3rd period had me crapping in my pants

Originally Posted by DubA169

hahaha I see some disgruntled knick fans

the last 5 minutes of the 3rd period had me crapping in my pants

Nothing beats playoff hockey. Can score in seconds. the knot in the stomach is unmatched. the last 10 minutes were real intense

Rangers offense better step up......they can't expect to go far by scoring 1-2 goals and relying on King Henrik to not let in any goals.

They scored enough in Game 1, sometimes you have to win these low scoring games as well with good goaltending.

So far so good, back to the Garden.
pimp.gif

just won an auction for a Pat Kane authentic... payed $280 which isn't so bad.

I would've just used sportsk.com but they didn't have any in stock.

Boston defenseman Matt Hunwickhad surgery Saturday to remove a ruptured spleen after complaining of abdominal pains upon showing up for a team meeting to prepare for Game 2 against Montreal at TD Banknorth Garden. "The spleen was removed at 1 p.m. today," said Dr. Peter Asnis, the team's physician. "The procedure went uneventfully, and Matt is resting comfortably at Mass General (Hospital)."

New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner will miss at least two games of the Devils' playoff series against the Carolina Hurricanes because of a lower body injury. Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said Saturday that Langenbrunner would miss Games 3 and 4 of the first-round series and that it was too early to tell whether the right winger would return for Game 5 back at home on Thursday, calling it "a day-by-day situation."

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They scored enough in Game 1, sometimes you have to win these low scoring games as well with good goaltending.

So far so good, back to the Garden.
pimp.gif
Definitely agree with you, but you won't get far scoring 1-2 goals each game, no matter how good your goaltending is because as you move onthe teams will only get better. We'll see though, hopefully not all NYR games this post-season will be 1-0, 2-1, 2-0 games
laugh.gif

^... they just won the first game 4-3... And the Rangers have been scoring some goals since Torts has been coach... this isn't the Tom Renney Rangersanymore.

I still think their inefficiencies on the power play will doom them, I hope I am wrong though.

Langenbrunner being out is going to be horrible for the Devils. If they split games 3 and 4 I'd be happy but unfortunately if they lose both its a wrap ingame 5. Carolina got hot at the right time.

Bergeron dropped Georges, I don't know if he fell, but it looked like Bergeron caught him on the chin and dropped him.

Jack Edwards talking about how no one, including Gorges, would know Bergy was a left punch cause that was his first career FM.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom