OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

They won't and he'll look like a genius. Anyone else this in this day and age that what he did is special? Most athletes now a days, not so much in theNHL, go where the money is. (Teixera, CC, etc) but Hossa took less money to play for what he believed was a championship caliber team. The NHL has a lot ofguys that do that as well as take hometown discounts that you're not usually seeing in other professional sports. I think its kinda cool.

Yes Gingers I agree with you.. I love what Hossa did and I think Lidstrom took a discount last year to play with the Wings as well. Everyone flees to therangers as soon as they see the $$ signs, but I truly do believe that some people don't care about the money and want to win something.. Me and my dad havethis argument all the time.

Brodeur took a ton less to stay with the Devils. This pissed off a lot of goalies because if Brodeur isn't getting a certain amount, neither will they.Granted he isn't the best goalie in the game right now, but he was at the time he signed and there were rumblings of other goalies being mad. You have tolove a guy like Sakic, Brodeur, Lidstrom, etc for staying put where they are instead of running for money (ie Gomez)

Wow huge win for the kings tonight going back home now not going to be as easy as the sharks made it seem the first three games , shout out too the bruins can't wait for them and the Habs to square off will be a good tilt.

Wow how pissed dose St. Louis have to be 4 straight for Chicago now if only the king can come back strong like that.

we have a thread for this already. all the playoff talk is in the main NHL thread. we don't have enough posts for a separate thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom