OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Bobby
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]3 - 0[/color]
pimp.gif

86038911.jpg

What a game! Canucks really showed what they are made of.

My notes from the weekend:

- Lucic is a bum
- Those who thought Columbus would give Detroit a run for the money are idiots; goaltender issues my %$%
- Malkin should be wearing the C
- Vancouver could be a problem if they keep improving
- Calgary is a bunch of bums. 2-0 lead, to then be drastically outplayed in the next two periods. Couldnt believe my eyes

any of you canuck heads actually live in vancouver? i live in surrey and 72nd and scott road is an absolute mess after each game.. rowdy mfers.. baha.

I dont doubt that. Ive heard crazy things from Vancouver/Edmonton/Calgary after playoff wins, especially Whyte Ave in Edmonton; people get nuts out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

any of you canuck heads actually live in vancouver? i live in surrey and 72nd and scott road is an absolute mess after each game.. rowdy mfers.. baha.
I was born in Surrey...
nerd.gif

I dont doubt that. Ive heard crazy things from Vancouver/Edmonton/Calgary after playoff wins, especially Whyte Ave in Edmonton; people get nuts out there
laugh.gif

I was in Edmonton and Calgary during the finals for each...

Basically, Calgary was females showing their breasts for anything and everything...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Edmonton was bonfires in the streets and kids hanging from the damn light standards...
smh.gif

Both times were amazing experiences/atmospheres.

cquan05 wrote:

that was sick
eek.gif

*I wish the Caps had a Lucic, Hartnell, or Avery type on their roster (just gotta wait till SDR makes his way up to the L in 2-3 years)....these dudes areplaying some soft hockey. �I really hope they (Caps) were paying attention to how the Flyers responded vs. Philly yesterday....that is how the Caps HAVE tocome out tonight....they need to crash the crease, bump Lundqvist, play physical...Not to take anything away from King Henrik because he has played out of hismind, but for the most part he has had an easy time in�being able to see everything the caps are firing at him....it all goes back to traffic in front of thenet.��Dudes have to be willing to pay the price....especially now since the season is on the brink of being over.��

still no reason to panic...seeing sharks down 0-2...we just need to get our game back for game 3. i'm pretty confident that the sharks can come back, eventhough they've never done it before. what better time to make their history, than right now? it was promising seeing that we were able to score a couplegoals after being shutout the first game. the boys just need to step it up another notch while in Anaheim.

on a side note, as surprised as i am that the sharks are winless, the capitals are just the same. i thought that the rangers wouldn't have a chanceeither...

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Montreal fans always boo the Anthem, at least against Boston.
laugh.gif
i'll be watching for this tonight

i can't wait for tonight's game. hopefully having lucic out doesn't hurt us too bad. i'm assuming bitz gets to play tonight instead.

last night's sharks game was decent. i wanted to post but hit my post limit. the cheechoo goal was nice.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

still no reason to panic...seeing sharks down 0-2...we just need to get our game back for game 3. i'm pretty confident that the sharks can come back, even though they've never done it before. what better time to make their history, than right now? it was promising seeing that we were able to score a couple goals after being shutout the first game. the boys just need to step it up another notch while in Anaheim.

on a side note, as surprised as i am that the sharks are winless, the capitals are just the same. i thought that the rangers wouldn't have a chance either...
the difference between the capitals and the sharks is that the caps don't have a goalie...sharks have nabby.
when you can't score, you lose. it's that simple.

and i wish i was as confident as you...i just don't see them going to SoCal to win some games
i hope i'm wrong though.
tired.gif

I'm about to leave for the game in like an hour... hopefully the Rangers can win another one but I don't feel confident at all.

The MSG crowd is gonna be nuts though...
pimp.gif

Didn't I say the Sharks will be the Sharks? Every year they do this. I dont know if it can be blamed on one person or the team, but its getting repetitive.Malkin def should not have the C if anyone on the Pens should have it I'd give it to Gonchar. Its def true that it doesnt always go to the best player onthe team, Langenbrunner isnt the best, but he is the definition of captain IMO.

Moments after the Rangers hit the ice for the morning skate, Washington star Alex Ovechkin emerged from the visitors' dressing room alone, took a seat on the Caps' bench and watched intently. After a few minutes, Caps PR guru Nate Ewell came over to Ovechkin and tapped him on the shoulder.

The Rangers asked Ewell to tell Ovechkin leave the bench but offered him a seat in the stands. Ovechkin stood up, smirked and walked back to the dressing room.

Back
Top Bottom