OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

I'll be in attendance for Game 1 Saturday............and then if it's not a sweep I've got tickets for Game 5, gotta love the playerconnections
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what a weird schedule... they cram the first 5 games into 8 days... then the last two are spread out over 6 days.

Anyways... whatever...

Just want to make a quick note... Those analysts were not even close with saying that the Wings would get beat out because of goal tending. Ozzy has been
pimp.gif
all post-season.

Hossa is going to get his. I know the Pens are an extremely talented team but so is Detroit. They won this series without arguably their two most importantplayers in Lidstrom and Datsyuk. Detroit is a frightening team because they have 4 lines that can all score and are solid defensively. Pitt does to IMO but toa lesser extent. Should be a great series and Im going with Detroit in 5. First two at Detroit W's, 1st one in Pitt L, 2nd in Pitt W, and a W at home towrap it up.

Will it be a Repeat or Revenge? I am just proud of what the Hawks accomplished this season and have high hopes for the future. With that being said, I hope wesee an epic Stanley Cup Finals. 7 games is a must
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Will it be a Repeat or Revenge? I am just proud of what the Hawks accomplished this season and have high hopes for the future. With that being said, I hope we see an epic Stanley Cup Finals. 7 games is a must
pimp.gif
cosign

I have a good feeling about this Cup and the way the Pens look compared to last year. Just seemed more poised and Crosby/Malkin are playing great all aroundinstead of just scoring. Go Pens! Cup Crazy!

Honestly, as it's been stated.......Detroit has been without their Captain and Datsyuk for a few games, imagine what they'll be able to do whenhealthy?
smh.gif
.............However, I'm hoping the Pens can continue this runand make it interesting, who knows, maybe the Hockey Gods will punish Hossa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Updated schedule with the TV schedule..........

[table][tr][td]Saturday, May 30[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sunday, May 31[/td] [td]at Detroit, TBD-Evening[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, June 2[/td] [td]at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thursday, June 4[/td] [td]at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]VERSUS, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* Saturday, June 6[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* Tuesday, June 9[/td] [td]at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]* Friday, June 12[/td] [td]at Detroit, 8:00 pm[/td] [td]NBC, CBC, RDS[/td] [/tr][/table]

Lidstrom is def gonna be back barring a set back from what I've read. Datsyuk is a bit more of a question but is probable from what I hear. Thats the scarything about the Wings, they've been winning without those two All Stars.

Crap, WAY to many people taking the Pens, haha. Good news for me, I will be in Pitt for Saturday, going to the Pirate game (for a bit), then just partying itup at the bars for the hockey game (at least if it is going well). Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom