Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Rangers looked good with a big win over the Pens tonight.....Can't believe the Leafs beat the Isles without Sundin & Antropov, my rule is I don'tbet on Leaf games but today I just had to take the Isles and look what happens
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Philly had a big win tonight as well.....Eastern Conference is still up in the air with less than 10 games to go for most teams, will be very interesting tosee the final standings.

hugee win at the Garden tonight....
pimp.gif
.....Avery played an awesome game andalso my boy Freddy Sjostrom scored a goal. Even bigger game tomorrow night in Newark....

f4d4dcf77afc64d55335f6c265bf20c3-getty-76074537jm006_pittsburgh_pe.jpg

^VERY big game for the Rangers tomorrow.....I think I'll have to go with NJ though
ohwell.gif

With the win tonight the Sharks are now 5pts back of Detroit for 1st overall......They were lucky the Kings didn't score in the last minute and a bit,Cammalleri should've sniped that chance he had, would've been up there in terms of the nicer goals this season.

Tonights game against the Rangers is a big deal. They haven't played well at all against NY this season and there needs to be something to build off of forthe Devils going into the playoffs. They won 3 of 4 on the road including Minnesota and Colorado so hopefully it continues. God I hate the Rangers though.I'd love to see someone check Jagr and knock him out, or let him do it himself by swinging at one of our guys like last year

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Tonights game against the Rangers is a big deal. They haven't played well at all against NY this season and there needs to be something to build off of for the Devils going into the playoffs. They won 3 of 4 on the road including Minnesota and Colorado so hopefully it continues. God I hate the Rangers though. I'd love to see someone check Jagr and knock him out, or let him do it himself by swinging at one of our guys like last year

I wouldn't even worry about Jagr if I was a Devil fan...I would worry about Dubinsky or Avery

Im sure its going to be debatable but so far the Devils imo have controlled this game. Clarkson got the better of Avery I think and the game has really gonethe Devils way, but its only the first intermission so it could change very soon.

Brodeur took away a for sure goal on that sprawling stick save across the crease.....Tight checking low-scoring game is what this will continue to be. NJ islooking like they have a bit more jump, as NYR played last night and fatigue will more than likely set in. Being down 1-0 in this situation isn't good forthe Rangers, we'll see what happens the rest of the way.

Clarkson got the better of Avery I think
that fight was probably the worst i ever saw.......they just held each other for 5 minutes...tough to tell who "won" that wrestling match

Tonight's game was definitely great and a much needed win. I'd be happy if the season ended today with the standings the way they are now since I'dmuch rather see the Rangers face Carolina than Pittsburgh.

I don't understand how the Devils are like 14-4-6 in their last 24 games but they look so bad. Thats a solid record but on most nights they look horrible.There is no doubt in my mind that with an average goalie instead of Brodeur we'd be one of the worst teams in the league. Put a Ray Emery or a Biron on theDevils and they are a bottom of the barrel team.

There is no doubt in my mind that with an average goalie instead of Brodeur we'd be one of the worst teams in the league. Put a Ray Emery or a Biron on the Devils and they are a bottom of the barrel team.
I've been saying that for many years now...When Brodeur retires, the Devils are gunna be in a heap of trouble

pimp.gif

Great damn win, the Rangers MUST find a way to keep Avery, dude shows up every single night.

...and don't sleep on Jagre, yes he is past his prime, but the amount of attention this guy gets from the opposition on a nightly basis opens things up fora lot of other players. Although I would part with him after this season 9esp if he does nothing in the playoffs if they make it), I would re-sign him to acheap, short term deal if he's willing to accept it.

Buffalo had a HUGE comeback win against Tampa tonight, down 4-1 going into the 3rd and they explode for 6 goals to win 7-4!!!!
Can't believe the Stars lost to the Ducks who were without Pronger AND Perry
smh.gif
smh.gif
Unacceptable.........

Carolina continues to roll with a win tonight against Atlanta.....and remember they're doing all of this without Brind'Amour. Once he comes backthey'll be so much better.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

pimp.gif

Great damn win, the Rangers MUST find a way to keep Avery, dude shows up every single night.

...and don't sleep on Jagre, yes he is past his prime, but the amount of attention this guy gets from the opposition on a nightly basis opens things up for a lot of other players. Although I would part with him after this season 9esp if he does nothing in the playoffs if they make it), I would re-sign him to a cheap, short term deal if he's willing to accept it.
yeah thats not going to happen im sure in his little tucked in jersey blush on the cheeks world he deserves superstar money but for a guy who has what2 or 3 goals in his last almost 20 games and no pp goals in longer you're not a deserving of that money. Especially when you disappear in the playoffs. Asa hockey fan in general I think Avery deserves the big money more than Jagr.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

pimp.gif

...and don't sleep on Jagre, yes he is past his prime, but the amount of attention this guy gets from the opposition on a nightly basis opens things up for a lot of other players. Although I would part with him after this season 9esp if he does nothing in the playoffs if they make it), I would re-sign him to a cheap, short term deal if he's willing to accept it.
yeah thats not going to happen im sure in his little tucked in jersey blush on the cheeks world he deserves superstar money but for a guy who has what 2 or 3 goals in his last almost 20 games and no pp goals in longer you're not a deserving of that money. Especially when you disappear in the playoffs. As a hockey fan in general I think Avery deserves the big money more than Jagr.
Sather said he wants to re-sign him....I wouldnt mind if he took a major pay cut but he is most likely coming back next year because the Rangers areopening the season in Prague

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Buffalo had a HUGE comeback win against Tampa tonight, down 4-1 going into the 3rd and they explode for 6 goals to win 7-4!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
Unacceptable.........

Carolina continues to roll with a win tonight against Atlanta.....and remember they're doing all of this without Brind'Amour. Once he comes back they'll be so much better.
pimp.gif

Sabres
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
Unacceptable.........
Seriously, Dallas should have won that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least the Sharks clinched a playoff spot, hopefully they don't slack off in April.

Big game in Philly tonight for the Rangers.....Steve Valiquette will be playing instead of Hank.......I think this is a good decision because Valiquetteplays so well against the Flyers and Hank hasn't done so good in his past 2 starts against Philly...

Big game in Vancouver tonight with the Wild in town...I'd have to take Minny tonight for the win, especially since Vancouver played last night in Edmonton.

Back
Top Bottom