OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

nthat.gif

View media item 1888593These are so fresh. I thought the color was to loud for me but Nike made it work, nice cohesive look. My first and last primarily yellow pair of kicks. Got that non-issue crease myself on the toe box that's gonna help me get 20% off the WC4's. Won on every level with this pair.

Did the rep give you a code? I got the crease problem too

Crazy how ya'll get these pairs in not perfect condition.  I still expect the highest quality from Nike.  I've been lucky THUS FAR I guess

They arrived yesterday, and returned them today. The one piece upper was just too constricting.... Oh well, some one at GM will be happy.
257j7lu.jpg

Did you stay TTS? Normally one piece upper I can't fit into because I have a high arc, but I went .5 up on my Navys and they are really comfortable.

I just chatted with the rep and received my 20% promo code. Thanks for the heads. It's weird receiving a shoe this creased, mesh or not.

Did you stay TTS? Normally one piece upper I can't fit into because I have a high arc, but I went .5 up on my Navys and they are really comfortable.

I did go .5 up from my actual shoe size. I have been buying .5 up for the last 7-8 years. Its weird that in my early 30s my foot grew. I hear that your arch flattens out with time. But whatever the case, they were too snug.

I did go .5 up from my actual shoe size. I have been buying .5 up for the last 7-8 years. Its weird that in my early 30s my foot grew. I hear that your arch flattens out with time. But whatever the case, they were too snug.

Interesting. I hope my arch flattens out. Makes my shoe purchasing kinda limited. Sucks that .5 didnt work fam. I run into that problem with some SB shoes.

would be handy if you post the source lol :lol:
It makes sense since you said in the BW thread the release for the BW Persian violet will release on AM Day. It could be a way to bring both releases together. Idk if I'd cop but I like the yellows a lot so maybe

Last edited:
my humble air max collection :smile: i got some others but chose my favorites.  on the hit list are; ultramarine 180, silver or gold 97s, volt or navy 98s, silver 03s and tiger tn plus.

Back
Top Bottom