OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

People drooling over a fake cw from a fakes site. :smh:
As long as that's the only source, why be excited?

People drooling over a fake cw from a fakes site.
mean.gif

As long as that's the only source, why be excited?
because they actually wanna believe that they will get released

just like those fake undefeated AM0s what you can buy on taobao
laugh.gif

and i just checked taobao and i already saw that the purple cw are for sale there

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are they authentic ? Please help me, im going to buy it if its authentic. I love this shoe very much.

Last edited:
if purple is really next then nike is just doing a bad job with this shoe. 3 colorways and 2 of them are purple and yellow?? I aint no Laker/Viking fan :lol:

Are they authentic ? Please help me, im going to buy it if its authentic. I love this shoe very much.
You should be able to tell yourself by looking at the clues provided in other l/cs in this thread and in the AM0 thread in the Fake/Price checks forum.

I can't get down with the yellow cw at all. I wish I would've tried for the white/navy's last year though. A white/red cw or all black with 3m laces/accents would be cool imo.

man these fakes are getting really hard to discern from the authentics.  the purple am0s up there the only thing i can see is the stitching is a little sloppy and the tongue logo looks to be not fully pressed in.  the materials seem pretty spot on though. 

You should be able to tell yourself by looking at the clues provided in other l/cs in this thread and in the AM0 thread in the Fake/Price checks forum.
I did. Im asking because I cant see big differences, and not so confident with my observations. Please give me a hand, thank you very much.

*sorry for my bad english

Back
Top Bottom