OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Unbelievable. No dice.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Do these re-release on the 26th? I really wanted these, but I'm not paying resell for em.

SNKRS app was clutch received order confirmation. Struck out on NDC. I think bots will start dropping sizes. Keep checking people

NDC was a fail. SNKR app copped after 5 seconds.

Apparently Nike sets aside quantities of shoes exclusively only for SNKR app orders. TBH copping off the app is how all releases should be. That's how most releases were like 4-5 years ago.

So basically if you don't have the app you're SOL? That's some BS

That's certainly what it sounds like, this is absolutely insane to me though when the app needs a code & they aren't giving out codes to everyone wanting them & not doing it in the order of anything that seems to be logical...I requested a code within the hour they became available...

I'm still curious how Nike determines who gets a code... I still don't have one :frown:

That's certainly what it sounds like, this is absolutely insane to me though when the app needs a code & they aren't giving out codes to everyone wanting them & not doing it in the order of anything that seems to be logical...I requested a code within the hour they became available...
This I requested within min still have no code

Back
Top Bottom