OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

App did not give me option to keep looking for my size today.money saved.congratz to everyone who copped

no sir, i got my pair and im tryna get one for my boy, was successful on manually carting on different devices, why the hostility ?
its not hostile, im just curious, you can try for another pair but i would use a different name and adres

Are these gunna release anywhere else? Or some other time? Really wanted these 
frown.gif

NDC was a fail. SNKR app copped after 5 seconds.

Apparently Nike sets aside quantities of shoes exclusively only for SNKR app orders. TBH copping off the app is how all releases should be. That's how most releases were like 4-5 years ago.

I would agree with you if they made an Android version of the app.

Just got order confirmation in my inbox.

Right now, I'm trying to get the ELITE 2 day free shipping code to go through!

How did some of you get delivery for 3/25 with the SNKRS purchase? Where you able to put in the two day shipping code? Mine are scheduled for 3/26...

can someone explain the app to me ?

i got the notification @ 12 - " inside the vault" clicked it, took me to a ******* AM neon 95 page.... was like "WTF??? "  so I went back to my computer... 
Stay on the page of the sneaker, where it says notify me. At time of release it changes to "BUY"

How did some of you get delivery for 3/25 with the SNKRS purchase? Where you able to put in the two day shipping code? Mine are scheduled for 3/26...

Same. It looks like rep I am talking to says the only way to apply it is to cancel my order and re-order...to which I told her no thanks.

Is there a place to enter the code on the APP when checking out?

Sorry for all the questions. Was my first time using it. :nthat:

Struck out on SNKRS app, but had a backup on NDC, and copped for $111.96 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Same. It looks like rep I am talking to says the only way to apply it is to cancel my order and re-order...to which I told her no thanks.

the app doesnt accept codes at this time

The only thing I was able to do was enter my security code and password. I wanted to change my shipping address but it wouldn't let me 
mean.gif

Just cancelled my size 11 after getting through with the app. I wanted to like these, but something is off with the shoe. Might grow on me later down the road, but right now I'll sit out the first colorway. SNKR App is awesome btw. I haven't struck out on anything I've wanted yet.

Rep I talked to says you can't. You have to order from the website for that. The app is for streamlined purchase the rep told me.

Back
Top Bottom