OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Purple pair is wmns only... So unless you can fit a women's size, don't plan on copping.

Also The zero will be hitting iD...... On Air Max Day.

Last edited:
Purple pair is wmns only... So unless you can fit a women's size, don't plan on copping.

Is it confirmed releasing? Last time it was just a  photo shopped pic.

Unfortunate for the bigger sizes if it is wmns

Last edited:

Is it confirmed releasing? Last time it was just a photo shopped pic.

Unfortunate for the bigger sizes if it is wmns

I apologize.... There is a wmns Air Max Zero coming out, color code -600........ So i guess it could be any variation red, pink, purple etc...... Purple does make the most sense thoigh.

link?

Here you go ... towards the bottom of the page.

Hmm I wonder what options they'll have and if I should wait on trying to get the navy cw

I apologize.... There is a wmns Air Max Zero coming out, color code -600........ So i guess it could be any variation red, pink, purple etc...... Purple does make the most sense thoigh.
Here you go ... towards the bottom of the page.
:rofl:
alright i believe you. I wonder if once Zero's hit NikeID, this is when the last day of pendleton options will be up.

however, whats the most any of you guys seen yellow Zero's sell for? I saw a pair for 250 in a local selling group but i feel hesitant.

:rofl:
alright i believe you. I wonder if once Zero's hit NikeID, this is when the last day of pendleton options will be up.

however, whats the most any of you guys seen yellow Zero's sell for? I saw a pair for 250 in a local selling group but i feel hesitant.
I don't see the yellows going for much. I see pairs in my size go for around $200-$240 on eBay

I don't see the yellows going for much. I see pairs in my size go for around $200-$240 on eBay
My size, 10.5, people are asking yeezy $$$
laugh.gif

Hello everyone, been lurking on this thread for awhile now. Missed on the first two drops but if its true that ids are coming that will sure make up for the two losses. Everyone who's posted pics makes me want them even more.

Back
Top Bottom