OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Yeah, people are voting for it and other fans of the airmax are flipping out b/c there are some old hyped colorways but the zero is killin it

i feel like Nike has that contest fixed so that the zero wins. I imagine them having held back a bunch of stock or just making a whole bunch of new pairs, planning to do this "contest" on air max day.

Got lucky with a pair last  year, would love to double up on another. Wasn't feeling the yellow pair. I just hope that box isn't 3 sizes too big again. 

There's a lot of shoes on that list, that I wouldn't mind a shot at. Wasn't able to cop the blue AM0 last year, but got lucky on the yellow pair this year and I love them, so I would not be hating on a chance to grab a pair of blues I'm the near future.

Yeah, I too copped the yellow AM 0's back in January. The shoe is incredibly light, cushioned, and feels like a sock once it's on. Now I'm hoping that a more monochrome color way releases, something that's more subtle to my taste. Great casual shoe though.

i hope they dont win
This. I was talking about it in the AM1 thread but I would've really liked if the atmos elephants or viotechs were in the top 2 or 3 than the ones there currently.

Also if the zeros hit iD what do you guys think the price is gonna be? I've never iDed a shoe before and this will be the first one for me

Why on earth would anyone vote for the 0s that are still all over ebay? Only because you don't want to pay over retail? And if they'd release again, you'll really have a better chance this time?

Assuming this voting thing is actually what Nike made it look like (the winner will be produced again, in some form, at some time), then voting for these doesn't make sense. At all.

This. I was talking about it in the AM1 thread but I would've really liked if the atmos elephants or viotechs were in the top 2 or 3 than the ones there currently.

Also if the zeros hit iD what do you guys think the price is gonna be? I've never iDed a shoe before and this will be the first one for me

usually like 40 over retail

Just got lucky and copped DS sz 12 yellows off eBay for $140 using coupon c20flash that's $20 off $100

Air Max Zero 26-3 releases

seems like the navy cw is coming back again this year
mean.gif
thats why nike set up all this BS voting scheme
sick.gif

Last edited:
AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I hope you are wrong on this one (u are usually correct with info) bc Zero's restocking for air max day would be boring. I'll be in NY for the event and hope they drop somethin worth mentioning...

Last edited:
Did you receive an invite from Nike or signed up through the site. I ask because I got an invite from Nike but was wondering if it was a difference from the sign up page. The subject line reads "Your exclusive invite"View media item 1949851
nah I signed in through the site but I think I got an email about signing up for the event even after I signed up for it

Back
Top Bottom