OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I'm in for another shot at the navy pair. Wish it was a new colorway, but it will be nice if I can cop this year.

i wonder what the reasoning was to dropping the yellow pairs when they did opposed to dropping them on air max day this year

Last edited:
i wonder what the reasoning was to dropping the yellow pairs when they did opposed to dropping them on air max day this year
The only thing I can think of is to build hype. Other than that, nothing else makes sense if they do indeed restock the yellows on AM day.

Im pretty sure there is a difference, cause when you get the email you have to register for the day you want to go to. Then you get another email saying "You're In!" 
even so you still would have to register how would they be able to confirm what day you would be going to the event? it doesn't really matter

even so you still would have to register how would they be able to confirm what day you would be going to the event? it doesn't really matter
Gotcha, well aight! Ill be there as well! Im not sure what to expect but I bet it will be awesome. 

Gotta make at least one

where that black and red at 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If Infra is an option I'll probably cave. I may just pass and try for white/navys though. Not sure if I wanna spend the extra dough to ID a pair.

Sneakerpast more like it.

AM 0 in og color way will be available for you new yawkers.
Curious what others read... I normally scroll through sneakernews, kicksonfire, and sneakerwatch...

seems like most have the same ol stuff but some have news sooner than others. Wondering what the best source for info is besides NT.

I stick to NT only for the most part besides those people in Twitter like Balt, all the blog sites get their info from here

I am hoping that we are able to actually ID the zeros and not just buy the all volt Neymar version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom