OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

those from the pic are AM Classic BW Ultra not AM90s

He's not saying those that are pictured are AM90, he's saying there is an AM90 releasing along with those HTMs.

NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA SUPERFLY
Color: Black/White
Style Code: 850613-001

Also the official name of those Mark Parker shoes pictured is

NIKE AIR MAX MP ULTRA
Color: Deep Royal Blue/Black-White
Style Code: 848625-401

Last edited:
he said there is another pair for air max day HTM that basicly AM 90 hybrid with superfly

Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly

Color: Black/White
Style Code: 850613-001
Release Date: March 26th, 2016

my bad i have read the post wrong
happy.gif

yeah as I said...the second pair below(in the pic) and an am90..suck badly...:frown:
hoping that 90 isn't too bad.

the past two releases for air max day were great. i understand why people didn't like the am1 initially, but they were at least somewhat simple. this year it seems they tried to go all out with the incorporation of HTM, and really there was no need -at least not imo. I guess they saw dollar signs and decided to go in, at the end of the day it's a business.

hoping that 90 isn't too bad.

the past two releases for air max day were great. i understand why people didn't like the am1 initially, but they were at least somewhat simple. this year it seems they tried to go all out with the incorporation of HTM, and really there was no need -at least not imo. I guess they saw dollar signs and decided to go in, at the end of the day it's a business.
think again

after this I think Tinker really has to retire.

think again

after this I think Tinker really has to retire.
The ankle bootie has been a Nike staple in the past and is coming back into style due to EuroAsian influence in fashion right now.

Tinker IS nike.

Alpha project and Tinker need to collab and kill the market with a new design.

i think the ID will just consist of a two tone options, one color for the mesh and one for the layer above it and a color for the midsole and sole

Just randomly stepped into a sneaker spot down the street from my job and they will be selling the yellow AM0 tomorrow. I have them already but if anyone needs help coppin let me know. The store name is Monument, their phone # is 804.562.6239. Their IG handle is MONUMENTALRVA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom