OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Just picked these up , not bad got lucky and paid $140 using a $20 off eBay coupon that was posted in coupon thread the other day , a little bright but still comfy

View media item 1953243

Last edited:
I see purple and white 
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited:
anybody have any tips on getting a coupon code from nike? i just got one from the spots on my yellow am0's, gonna be kinda tricky to get another right away maybe

as long as you don't have to do straight color blocks like they've shown with the Neons and Pinks. I want to mix and match colors.

that HTM pair is quite terrible to me.
wait till you see the rest..lmao...the second pair is the below and there is an am 90 which as i was told is terrible. the best pair this year is the LD-1000(ugly as well)

I remember everyone whining about the first amday sneaker..the am1 with the yellow midsole..i start to appreciate it...nike is losing it.

wait till you see the rest..lmao...the second pair is the below and there is an am 90 which as i was told is terrible. the best pair this year is the LD-1000(ugly as well)

I remember everyone whining about the first amday sneaker..the am1 with the yellow midsole..i start to appreciate it...nike is losing it.
those from the pic are AM Classic BW Ultra not AM90s

Back
Top Bottom