OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

What happened to the purple pair that was supposed to drop today? More bad info?
   Quote:
This. I was ready to put in a little work for those.
if you like reps, you can buy them now at taobao, you will be the only one that have them

cuz they are not getting released by nike
laugh.gif
you will have some mad exclusive kicks

Last edited:
So is there a rush to get my order in when it goes live tomorrow? Or will they stay up for a bit so I can have time to toy around with my options. I know the demand will probably be pretty strong I don't want them to close it out before I get a chance..

So is there a rush to get my order in when it goes live tomorrow? Or will they stay up for a bit so I can have time to toy around with my options. I know the demand will probably be pretty strong I don't want them to close it out before I get a chance..
Just wait to see what Nike does we don't know that info

My advice is to get one order in ASAP. I doubt it will only be up for hours but I would not be surprised if it's only up for the day.

Air Max LD Zero Size 13 for $215 shipped. May or may not get hit by customs because it come out to 193 euro. Anyway I know some might want.
https://290sqm.com/Just-Arrived/Nike-Air-Max-LD-Zero-H-Obsidian-White-848624-410

wont get customs, new limit is $800

Yeah, I would get it in ASAP. I wouldnt worry about getting it in within the first 5 minutes of it going up, but I sure wouldnt take longer than a half hour-hour JUST to be safe.

Yeah that's why I'm copping 3-4 pairs. Really have no idea how long it will last and if it will ever come back again.

I haven't been too fond of the first two colorways and ended up selling/returning pairs. I like the model because of its history so I would love to grab some IDs

Might mess around and do a Neymar ID just because

The Neymar is the volt right?

Im tryna look foolish this summer,
laugh.gif

Might make those and a purple based pair

I'm making pairs all in one solid color then I'm going mess around with the color options and make me something I'll like

Has anyone tweeted Nike to see how long they'll be up for? :nerd:

they'll never tell you. Most they will say is "Its best to get your order in now rather than later". And even still, thats not an idication at all that they will be taken down soon.

Last edited:
All the promo pics are tonal color ways... I'm low key scared that that's all they're offering. I'd still be looking at volt, purple and red.

Back
Top Bottom