OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

It says personalize yours with a wide array of customization options, from sole to Swoosh. So surely they'll offer some unique options.

It says personalize yours with a wide array of customization options, from sole to Swoosh. So surely they'll offer some unique options.

Yeah I bet these will be pretty customizable.... I mean it would be stupid just to do single color ways of the entire shoe.... What a waste that would be for ID

You'll be able to customize areas of the shoe not just one solid color option.

Last edited:
:lol:

I just noticed, everyone hates on the yellow AM0, then they drop yesterday & sell out everywhere.

Air Max Day hype makes people love shoes they don't love.

:lol:

I just noticed, everyone hates on the yellow AM0, then they drop yesterday & sell out everywhere.

Air Max Day hype makes people love shoes they don't love.

Exactly :lol: people going crazy over Yellow AM0s like they aren't sitting for near retail on eBay.

Just like people going crazy over air max patches being restocked on End. People want those all of a sudden?? Market was FLOODED with them this time last year

Who's gonna do Yeezy colors though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
You

Yeah I'm hoping I can make a really nice grey colorway as well. Also hope these aren't excluded from swoosh discount for some weird reason. Assuming they're not, probably gonna have to order two colorways.

Anyone have an idea of what to expect as far as colors? Wish they let us mess with the color options before the actual drop. They've def. done that in the past from what I recall...

Was having a interesting convo yesterday (AM Day) and the thought is that if these didn't have the name Air Max Zero.. Just another Nike shoe, they would sit and be headed straight to the outlets.

I disagree personally, but thoughts?

Anyone have an idea of what to expect as far as colors? Wish they let us mess with the color options before the actual drop. They've def. done that in the past from what I recall...
last year we got to order the kobe x multicolor option the night before.  hopefully someone discovers the link early

Was having a interesting convo yesterday (AM Day) and the thought is that if these didn't have the name Air Max Zero.. Just another Nike shoe, they would sit and be headed straight to the outlets.

I don't necessarily agree that they would SIT either, considering the shoes silloute itself is pretty cool imo..but I will say that there wouldn't be as much demand/ hype either. Probably a happy medium of general interest among consumers/ shoe heads but definitely would see these at outlets in small quantities at some point down the line.

as with any new shoe, it all depends how they market it. If it was marketed and produced the same as Airmax 90's/95's there would probably be some zeros sitting on shelves right next to them.

I ordered the yellow zeros from that darkside initiative link someone posted, anyone have good reviews from them? Just curious. Ordered a twelve then refreshed the site and the 12 option was gone

I ordered the yellow zeros from that darkside initiative link someone posted, anyone have good reviews from them? Just curious. Ordered a twelve then refreshed the site and the 12 option was gone

Never ordered online from them but been to the store and of all the specialty sneaker stores or "boutiques" I've been to, they had some of the nicest employees I've experienced.

All around great people at Darkside. Can't say much about shipping as it's a local shop for me - but if their professionalism in store is any indication, I think you'll be more than satisfied. As far as the 12 disappearing, it's probably because you ended up securing the last pair in that size. While they get the majority of releases (Nike Lab, Tier 0, Consortium) they are still a fairly small boutique so inventory numbers aren't always high. You'll be good, trust!

Last edited:
a mag id will be hot... only thing i want to know if these will be like a QS idea sort of thing only avail for a couple of weeks. i hope they are like the am1s and 95s where they are up there for good

Back
Top Bottom