OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I hope this is not the case...

And this is...

Otherwise this rendering:

Comes out like this:
Almost sure that the ones on the last pic are a rep. Notice the "air" logo: it has grey letters like on the og pair; in the id pairs the letters are the same color as the panel.

These pics have me nervous. Will post when mine are delivered.
If I don't love them, they are going back.

Nike thought they were doing something good, now they're about to get hit with a million returns :lol:

Nike thought they were doing something good, now they're about to get hit with a million returns :lol:

I didn't even wait, I called and cancelled my order I placed on the 28th. Than I ordered the yellow pair from Hanon-shop last night for $160 shipped . One sz left and it was my 12, meant to be

I didn't even wait, I called and cancelled my order I placed on the 28th. Than I ordered the yellow pair from Hanon-shop last night for $160 shipped . One sz left and it was my 12, meant to be
You will be very happy with the Yellow! Love mine, now I really want the Navy

Damn.....I did an all black pair and the way that 1 looks like here its gonna be terrible smh

That pair is all navy. Black will be similar tho.

I find that the grey/white mesh doesn't show the white thru the mesh as much as darker colors. Really limiting my options for an ID. :smh:

Time to drop a positive wave, a lot of negativity going around in here  
laugh.gif

First 2 Zero IDs came in. Gotta send back the Blacks and reorder with some adjustments, but I'm happy with them both 
OG vs Black Toes

Sounds like a lot of you guys bought off impulse when the ID first dropped. Really not seeing what's wrong with a lot of these.

Time to drop a positive wave, a lot of negativity going around in here  
laugh.gif

First 2 Zero IDs came in. Gotta send back the Blacks and reorder with some adjustments, but I'm happy with them both
Nice IDs. The black/white pair looks really good in your pics.

Back
Top Bottom