OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Sounds like a lot of you guys bought off impulse when the ID first dropped. Really not seeing what's wrong with a lot of these.

Its those white dots that mess everything up. When I get a black pair of shoes I want them to be black lol

My first pair arrived and I must say...

pimp.gif
pics?!

Time to drop a positive wave, a lot of negativity going around in here  :lol:

First 2 Zero IDs came in. Gotta send back the Blacks and reorder with some adjustments, but I'm happy with them both 

View media item 2000318

View media item 2000319

View media item 2000384

Only if there was gold option. I would make mine asap

Here's my cool grey pair. Kinda wishing I threw some purple on somewhere but overall Im happy. They came in a little flattened out maybe there was a reason for the giant boxes in the first place. If anyone wants additional angles let me know Ill get back to you eventually
Not to be one of those mad picky ones, but can you post an on foot or just some pictures in sunlight? I ordered the same colorway just with a white midsole. Reps in advance fam.

You guys need to relax with these white dots on the toe box. It looks fine it does not look bad at all. Just get a fine sharpie and go to work

Sounds like a lot of you guys bought off impulse when the ID first dropped. Really not seeing what's wrong with a lot of these.

I definitely did. but we had no idea if they'd be up for an hour, the day, the month or forever, so it was risky to try and wait and see if you could still make them once pairs started coming in.

Im sure im way overblowing how bad they look in pictures though :lol:

Last edited:
Mine have said in progress since day one, but said nothing about building. Definitely not my first Nike ID... but it's the first time it hasn't given me notifications for anything. Kind of just gonna shrug until the estimated arrival date comes along. Then I'll be concerned. Pretty excited for my pair after seeing everyone's so far. 

Pair came in, tried to take best pics of white dots. IDC I love the silhouette and the color scheme so I'm keeping them. Already have a navy and white polo to rock.

Back
Top Bottom