OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I'll be looking for some of these newer CWs to hit disco...

I really wish I had the OGs. Not willing to pay resale on a size 14 though. How close can you get on Nike ID?

It's flyknit, it'll stretch out when you wear them. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not leather or suede that will stay creased.

How is the fit on these? Looking to buy a pair online
TTS is a good starting point. I think they fit perfectly, just enough breathing room (I have an average/narrow foot but long toes).

NDC has a great return policy too so if you don't like the fit, no problem. Faster returns than footsites or FNL.

Son, if my toebox looks like that I'm going to be tight. These are wrapped under my Christmas tree so I won't know until the 25th.

It's flyknit, it'll stretch out when you wear them. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not leather or suede that will stay creased.

It's mesh.

Yeah... not flyknit lol

Word, i was about to say...[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son, if my toebox looks like that I'm going to be tight. These are wrapped under my Christmas tree so I won't know until the 25th.

I feel u, im gonna see whats good with a code but also return or exchange. Not fully sold on em even if the toebox was mint

Have you tried them on to see if that fixes the toe box? It's mesh so it's not like the toe box is actually damaged is it?

I tried em on just now, it helps but still got the wrinkles at the toe, and its not like my foot is crammed in to where itll press against the toebox so its not going anywhere. Its subtle but there. I like em on feet a lot, i think ill keep em but see about an exchange

Best spot to grab proper non-waxed navy laces for these? Went ahead and IDed the OG and, if they come w/ waxed laces, want to swap immediately.

Back
Top Bottom