OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

got shipping email but only the label has been created 
eyes.gif

mine is also saying the weight is 4lbs.

what sizes were up this morning?

trying to figure out who else will have these if/when i need an 11 instead of 11.5

did the air max day 1s release at any footlockers/hoh/finishlines, etc last year or was it online only?

assuming these will be the same as those.

Last edited:
How's the hype surrounding these? Looking to pick up off a local sneaker boutique and not sure if they'll last long enough to go online.

I see a lot of people talking about not being able to cart 11, I got a size 11. I was using the app though.

I think most people's when out around that time, that's when I got shipping confirmation. Maybe that was somebody's whose payment got canceled and also why there were pairs this morning as well.

MY PAIR JUST GOT DELIVERED, AS THE RUMORS STATED ABOUT HAVING A EXTRA LARGE BOX....LOOKS LIKE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE BASED OFF THE SIZE OF THE SHIPPING BOX

View media item 1459433
WILL POST PICS IN A LITTLE WHILE, HAVENT HIT LUNCH BREAK YET.

Last edited:
Sure would have been nice to have mine delivered BEFORE Air Max Day so I could wear them...oh well, I'll just patiently wait for shipping confirmation. :\

Me too... I'm slick pissed

I feel you. I'm too old and washed to be annoyed. Nike has been dragging w/ my shipping lately. I have much better success w/ Finishline of all places; two days and they're in my hands. Oh well, I'll just rock my DB95's instead. :nthat:

Sure would have been nice to have mine delivered BEFORE Air Max Day so I could wear them...oh well, I'll just patiently wait for shipping confirmation. :\

It's all good man don't get caught up in the hype. It's not an actual holiday or anything. A holiday for a material object is not real life. I can give a **** about "air max day", just give me the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom