OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I'm one who is fully invested in the history behind Air Max, and I love the concept behind these so much. But execution-wise, I'm not fully sold on them. Maybe I have to see a pair in person...?

Wait how come we don't get that bag?

I ordered mine yesterday hoping to get it by the weekend.

I'm starting to think everyone who pre-ordered via the NDC release this past Sunday will get this special packaging. On my tracking information the package shows 3.8lbs which is pretty heavy for a pair of Air Max in the regular sized box. I'll see tomorrow when mine shows up I guess.

I'm starting to think everyone who pre-ordered via the NDC release this past Sunday will get this special packaging. On my tracking information the package shows 3.8lbs which is pretty heavy for a pair of Air Max in the regular sized box. I'll see tomorrow when mine shows up I guess.
maybe some people get it because my package shows 2.5 lb.

I got a size 13, says it weighs 4 LBs. But that could just be from the big ole box they are sticking them in. I hope I am wrong and going to get a pleasant surprise tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got a size 13, says it weights 4 LBs. But that could just be from the big ole box they are sticking them in. I hope I am wrong and going to get a pleasant surprise tomorrow.
My size 11.5 says 4 lbs as well. I'm expecting nothing special, but it would be sweet to get that deluxe packaging.

Also still waiting on mine. I talked to a nike rep and they said my order didn't look like it would get canceled. So I'm still hopeful!

Package due by end of Friday. 3.6 pounds. Sz 10. Being optimistic as always that the package comes with the trinkets

Last edited:
Thats what they told me. I was also told last night that they would ship out no later than this morning... but clearly that didnt happen

To all who receive tomorrow, please upload pics of shoes and packaging so i get an idea of what i should be expecting when mine show up

I can't wait for mine now... Hopefully they show up... My orders still say in progress and preparing to ship sizes 11.5 and 4.5 for the wifey

Hype at an all time high :smh:. What does LeBron do to "get ready for air max day"? He should focus on his next game instead of helping Nike ensue more hype. Nevermind me, I'm just salty. Sad day when the most generic looking shoes can't be easily attained due to hype marketing schemes. The masses fall for it every time too. Good Lord.

Hype at an all time high
mean.gif
. What does LeBron do to "get ready for air max day"? He should focus on his next game instead of helping Nike ensue more hype. Nevermind me, I'm just salty. Sad day when the most generic looking shoes can't be easily attained due to hype marketing schemes. The masses fall for it every time too. Good Lord.
He should play in them tomorrow. 

Cool. I didn't know the store in Dallas was considered a Niketown. I knew it wasn't a factory store though.
It is but NikeDallas doesn't get good releases. I don't think they are getting AM0's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom