OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

aight, aight i aint greedy i grant you some shine in here
tongue.gif

ppl so strange, slept on, NDC EU had almost a FSR, then got sold out in US, nike posted a couple ads and now asking for resale! 
laugh.gif

i knew i had to cop some... can't wait to have in hand to see if i like or not! 

actually i heard alot if retailers gonna sell em on the 26th, i think its mass produced, i guess they tryna build hype i think.

actually i heard alot if retailers gonna sell em on the 26th, i think its mass produced, i guess they tryna build hype i think.

NIkeTowns will be getting the bulk of the supply on the 26th. Euro stores & and stores like KITH will have allotments, but small ones. Nike held most stock of these for NDC & NikeTowns. Retail chains like FTL, Champs, FA, or Finishline don't have these on there release launch locator. The won't be mass produced. SoleMartyr on Twitter alluded to it & released NikeTowns stock numbers.

Last edited:
NIkeTowns will be getting the bulk of the supply on the 26th. Euro stores & and stores like KITH will have allotments, but small ones. Nike held most stock of these for NDC & NikeTowns. Retail chains like FTL, Champs, FA, or Finishline don't have these on there release launch locator. The won't be mass produced. SoleMartyr on Twitter alluded to it & released NikeTowns stock numbers.

I actually wanted a pair but seems like a no go out here in Houston.

His count of just over 2000 pairs for the Niketowns seems extremely low! If his info is correct ( not doubting it is) than they must have shipped a ton overseas or are saving for another release in the future.

BigSlim got be hyped, my pair arrives tomorrow

will where them to my local watering hole for my fantasy baseball draft (which I have no interest in actually doing)

Is $175 shipped too much to pay for these or will they be easy tommorow
i paid $163 shipped from Nike because of NY tax so for an extra $12 if you want them i would do it.

Last edited:
So Niketowns will be selling these??.....any idea if they will be doing phone orders??....and as its looking none of the other chains like FTL, FNL, FA, CHAMPS will have these??.....missed out in the NDC release and trying to score a pair!!!!

I'm sorry, but where is this information from?

This isn't on the nike drop list, is there a better source?
I think he meant the patch versions. Air Max 1 paris, Air Max 95, and the Air Max 90 Infrared all have patch versions dropping tomorrow!

I think he meant the patch versions. Air Max 1 paris, Air Max 95, and the Air Max 90 Infrared all have patch versions dropping tomorrow!
 yep. sorry for not being more clear. but tomorrow there will be patch versions of the mentioned shoes above. the 95s are the neons btw.

also the white and blue and white and red og air max 1s are supposedly releasing (non patch) but i think GS sizes only.

Any pics out there WITHOUT pinrolled jeans or joggers.  Tired of all this ankle cleavage, just want to see regular jeans.

Will NDC have these as well tomorrow ? Or is it just in store? I might have to make the trek to NT

Back
Top Bottom