OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

i think they're gonna be sold at a lot of places. go and follow stores on insta and twitter lol
These reseller cats don't play around with them eu sites... they cook them inventory's before they even go live most of the time 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
LET ME REITERATE THE RULES OF THE SITE.

THERE IS NO BUYING SELLING OR TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS SINCE ITS OBVIOUS THAT SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN.

Ok i have a wide fat foot, and my true size 9.5 is fine, but i could've went down to a 9 for a snugger fit... 

Last edited:
Ok i have a wide fat foot, and my true size 9.5 is fine, but i could've went down to a 9 for a snugger fit... 

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Good looks grizz. I'm a true 9.5 but size up a lot. I'll see how mine fit when they come in tmrw

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Good looks grizz. I'm a true 9.5 but size up a lot. I'll see how mine fit when they come in tmrw
did you go up or stay tts ?  tts is the way to go, but if you want a snugger fit half size down imo... 

Just got mine in. The shipping box was enormous! So much so that my shoes were outside the also enormous sneaker box. No extras in the box, guess the bag was a promo item, like they did with the air bubble last year.

did you go up or stay tts ?  tts is the way to go, but if you want a snugger fit half size down imo... 

I think I can agree with this. I just got my TTS in, and with my semi wide feet they have a normal fit, a little bit of room in front of my toes but not too much. Will try on my half size down when I get home, but I imagine it'd be more of a perfect snug fit. So TTS if you like a little room, half down for snug.

View media item 1461204

I would have thought half a size up would be better, since its a bootie type shoe.  usually those fit really snug imo.  My size TTS 9.5 arrive on Friday.  but I appreciate any sizing info. repped. 

Last edited:
I would have thought half a size up would be better, since its a bootie type shoe.  usually those fit really snug imo.  My size TTS 9.5 arrive on Friday

Me too especially with the few GLV comparisons I'm seeing I def have to go up on those because of the bootie design.

i wouldn't say these are regular fitting jeans. They seem very baggy and loose, but to each their own. Wear whatever but don't be angry when you get mocked on the internet.
LMAO at "very baggy". Those are probaby a straight fit.  I prefer a slim taper. But nothing is wrong with that guys jeans with those kicks.

I mostly just wanted a pic to see if the shoe held it's own and still set itself apart from some generic nike when pants were covering it a bit.  Most pics i've seen are just the shoes and ankles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom