OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

HURRY FAM

EBAY JIG 

20% off a single purchase, must pay by Paypal, Must be Buy it Now.

Can only be used once, Max savings is either $75 or $80

enter CTWENTY at checkout.........TONS OF STEALS

Last edited:
Got lucky and was gifted a pair. Wore them for the first time this past weekend. Great shoe, just wish I didn't have fat feet. Theyre a little snug all around but sizing up would've just been too big at the toe box.

Got lucky and was gifted a pair. Wore them for the first time this past weekend. Great shoe, just wish I didn't have fat feet. Theyre a little snug all around but sizing up would've just been too big at the toe box.

They should break in a lil more with wear and feel even better. I can say this is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. :smokin

Why do they always elude me for retail. Passed on initial release (idiot), then missed out on NDC restock and now an hour later on asphalt smh. Really don't want to pay resale.

Walter..

im still debating keeping these or the paris am1 og. both go perfect w my yankee gear

HURRY FAM

EBAY JIG 

20% off a single purchase, must pay by Paypal, Must be Buy it Now.

Can only be used once, Max savings is either $75 or $80

enter CTWENTY at checkout.........TONS OF STEALS
Wish i seen this code earlier, ish its cooked now!!!!!!.....how did you find out about this code i never seen anything about it?

Legit check on these please. It came in a very small box and the box tag didn't have the perforation where you would remove the price. Also, there was no tissue paper in the shoes. Everything else looks and feels good though.

I have a size 9.5 (came in a small box)  and also have a size 10 (the box is huge)  I would think the size 12s come in a huge box also... 

Last edited:
They look legit to me but I'll let y'all be the experts. Modus you always drop the dope new pics so I guess you know what you're talking about but those look pretty much legit to me. Didn't know there were fakes of these other than the clearly obvious ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom