OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

That's my size and I have been seeing them for 280. I don't wear Air Max's so I don't know if they fit like AJ 11's or AJ 6's. I wear a 12 in the 11's and 11.5 in 6's.

Last edited:
I have no idea why Nike is not producing more colors of these joints, they sold out quick and are a highly impressive shoe.

because they see how much people want these, and rather than flooding the market and meeting the actual demand they'd rather have people crying for them and then drop a random color at some time only to have it sell out with in minutes again

because they see how much people want these, and rather than flooding the market and meeting the actual demand they'd rather have people crying for them and then drop a random color at some time only to have it sell out with in minutes again
Well there are also a LOT of people wanting AM1s/Huas and they have been flooding that market pretty heavy in recent years, right?

Also keep in mind that given they hype and cost of the initial launch, they need to leave sufficient time before releasing more (even if different colorways).  That way the next release on AM Day will create the same frenzy.  If they release them too soon after that launch, people will just wait for the GR release and not care about getting them on AM Day.  Those that do buy on that day will also be pissed b/c people want to feel that they're getting something special.

I bet it's the Ultra Moire sole that's so comfortable.  I recently got the AM1 Ultra Moire....Sooo comfy compare to the AM1 I have....those things are awful compared to these.  Wish they would reduce the PSI in the AM1 to make them softer.  I don't recall my '87 OGs being that hard (but that was a long time ago!).

^^Those are not seller's own pics so a l/c is not possible based on that listing.
But selling multiple pairs/sizes of AM Zeros with the same pics each time, all without box and selling suspicious looking Janoskis, yeah they probably are fake.

Last edited:
@BoostHog  that listing is already gone,  always asked for tagged pics with user name and date if possible.  yeah I agree with the dood above though, most likely fake 

Last edited:
i like air maxes and i know the history behind these but i dont know why i just cant get down with these...imo the air max tavas looks like a much cleaner shoe 

Post a clear pic of the size tag inside the shoe, just to be sure.
will do as soon as in hand. ill try to msg the seller, but don't think he took any more pics before sending. was a little apprehensive, they were coming from overseas (Russia).

fingers crossed, but so far seems to be ok. 

Thanks 

appreciate the feedback/info.

Last edited:

Where can I buy these?
chinese booty leg site

3 peh foh 80 dola
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom