OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

This is just amusing to me at this point
laugh.gif

Size 11.5
that looks like a size 19 box to me
roll.gif

not a deal breaker but COME ON NIKE.

not even my pal jason mark could help.

other than that my pair is fine  ill try something else on it tomorrow see if the stain can be removed 

Got my pair yesterday and love em!  Compliments my navy pair perfectly.

Ended up getting my other shipment as well...figured I'd yella it out lol...

3M swoosh is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Mine come in today. These are going on foot at the first available opportunity.

I don't, and honestly prefer that CW vs. the yellow.  We'll see, will have to wait for this snow to melt before I attempt to wear them out anyways.  

Got mine in today....came with a crease in the side of the toe box like someone posted previously. Not stressing it though

Got mine in today....came with a crease in the side of the toe box like someone posted previously. Not stressing it though

Mine did too, but it's honestly more of a shoe tree issue that anything on my end. They used that thick brown paper and it doesn't fill the whole toe box, so the toes look more creased than it actually is. With wear, I'm sure the shape will be fine.

Debating if I want to keep mine or not.  Not in-love with the color yet. 

Have you put them on yet? Try it. There's just something about them on foot. Think I'm about to make the move for the navys and then wait on next years drop :lol:

I have not, waiting on the snow to melt before I break em out.  May try them on inside later and see how I like them, thanks for the advice.  

These are like walking on clouds.  When I travel, and its quite frequent, I only use my Navy pair.  Will have these in the rotation now...

Last edited:
Well if anyone got a 10.5/11 and decides they want to sell them, DM me!

bummed i missed out on these...

Back
Top Bottom