OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I'll probably make 2-3 different IDs and keep the ones I like the most, return the others to an outlet.

Then recop when they throw them on the hash wall with an extra 30% off :rofl:

The ankle bootie has been a Nike staple in the past and is coming back into style due to EuroAsian influence in fashion right now.

Tinker IS nike.

Alpha project and Tinker need to collab and kill the market with a new design.
well I am taking back what I said. I saw the flywire am90 and it will be the only pair I am getting..I don't really like the sock but the shoe is dope and by far the best out of the 3 releases..

Damn, the Navy's that were supposed to drop on Nike UK are womens sizes. What a troll by Nike. Restock the Navy's in Western Europe and only in womens sizes.

Last edited:
I'll probably make 2-3 different IDs and keep the ones I like the most, return the others to an outlet.

Then recop when they throw them on the hash wall with an extra 30% off
roll.gif
Savage-

-ly smart.

Has the price been announced on the ids yet?

I missed out on both drops, but hearing about the ID option makes me glad I did. Haven't done an ID in a while and looking forward to it.

So are the yellow zeroes an NDC drop or SNKRS or boutiques only or what? Haven't heard much about these from Nike, only AM day release I wouldn't mind having.

Doesn't make sense to drop the zeros AFTER Air Max Day.

Just like when they would drop the Christmas collection on 12/26....

After 10 months of searching, finally got my navy's in today.  slightly used. negotiated the seller down to the $200 range.  I wasn't paying $300 upwards for a DS pair.  sprayed em down with lysol and cleaned the outsoles. The original owner must have swapped out the original insoles.  They show absolutely no signs of wear.  I'm doing the same.

i think the seller decided to keep the hang tag   
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Then recop when they throw them on the hash wall with an extra 30% off :rofl:
Facts!!!! About how soon would they throw them on the hash wall after someone makes a return anyways?

Back
Top Bottom