OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I'm excited for tomorrow  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I am too even tho i aint get no pair lol

Just let us all know how they are soon as u open try um on :smile:

Two pairs of Spurs
Nike Command Force best release of this year.

Nice! Not my cup of tea in terms of me wearing it but Nike did a good job on them. I expect them to fly off the shelves once they release here in NYC

Now that fit homie was wearing in the pic looks like slims for sure & even with slims they still look good. I want to try these with my skinnys hopefully they don't look too ridiculous lol

With the squeeking thing i wonder if using saddle soap or a leather conditioner to make them softer would help? i might do it to mine just to soften them up and make them feel like leather lol

About the squeaking alot of my pumps squeak so its most likely the pump bladder rubbing against the tongue

Probably wont go away but dont wear corduroy pants :lol:

rub some sandpaper on the lower part of the tounge, especially around the sides and on the black lining. that will kill most of the squeak.

I ordered my pair Sat form End and they showed up a day early. I just opened the box to take pics and they're dope from what I can see. The leather looks good. But I'll give a better impression once I try them on.

Ok so I've been walkign around in them for the last hour. Overall I'm in love minus one thing. The leather feels good, my pair doesn't squeak at all. But I have my jeans behind the tongue so that may have stopped it. On foot they're mad comfortable but I'm a true 10 but went up to a 10.5. I'm glad I did. The air bladder and extra cushioning makes them thicker. My only issue is that I don't feel like the pump does anything. Maybe I've been spoiled by the Pump 25th Anniversary I've copped but these don't feel like they inflate. For the price I think I should feel something. but over all I'm super happy with my purchase.

On foot pics

Last edited:
Pump them up, and let the air out. I know on some of my reeboks, I can't feel a whole lot of difference until I let the air out, and they loosen up.

Also, the bladder isn't on the tongue like the reeboks, it's mainly on the heel.

Pump them up, and let the air out. I know on some of my reeboks, I can't feel a whole lot of difference until I let the air out, and they loosen up.

Also, the bladder isn't on the tongue like the reeboks, it's mainly on the heel.
That might be it because I've only ever worn Reebok Pumps. But I'll def try that.

Ok so I've been walkign around in them for the last hour. Overall I'm in love minus one thing. The leather feels good, my pair doesn't squeak at all. But I have my jeans behind the tongue so that may have stopped it. On foot they're mad comfortable but I'm a true 10 but went up to a 10.5. I'm glad I did. The air bladder and extra cushioning makes them thicker. My only issue is that I don't feel like the pump does anything. Maybe I've been spoiled by the Pump 25th Anniversary I've copped but these don't feel like they inflate. For the price I think I should feel something. but over all I'm super happy with my purchase.

On foot pics

Them pants don't work, just looks odd being behind the shoes like that. The Tapered Looks Way Better With no excess behind the shoe or joggers since they can be pushed into the shoes.

Just got mine in from nikestore australia was originally thinking they had blown air bladder as did not notice any difference and no release but need to press hard with fingernail tip on release valve to release air overall quite impressed apart from the australian price tag for gs size 7 being $280au about $250us but I will live with it for this retro.
wasn't a gs 7 in these.

nike needs to go back to the pump for more shoes and combine it with some of their modern technology.

I want these but the leather seems so crappy.

I guess I'll have to check them out in person before I decide.

Back
Top Bottom