OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Def glad I ordered a 14 also. They fit a lot like the Air Tech. I wear a 14 - in Lebron and KD VII. 13- In Jordan and KD V and VI.

Quality is on point. Not OG but pretty close. Pump works but as suspected will crease(same thing happened with originals.

In the end, couldn't be happier with the purchase. Waited 20+ years for these to retro after havening the originals. I would have paid $300 for them so $200 DLVD is a steal.

Def a all time top 5 shoe for me and glad I bought more then 1.

Thank you Nike.

Still waiting for that FedEx man to get here..I'm like a dumb dog sitting by the window..Every time a hear a noise I'm clawing at the curtain to see if it's the delivery truck pulling up... :smh: ..I'm too old to act this stupid..

I'm devastated, during the 20 minutes when I leave the house that's when FedEx comes, and the pick up center is too far to drive to. Fix it Jesus.

2dvsmdi.jpg

Still waiting for that FedEx man to get here..I'm like a dumb dog sitting by the window..Every time a hear a noise I'm clawing at the curtain to see if it's the delivery truck pulling up... :smh: ..I'm too old to act this stupid..
haha.. im chilling on the patio waiting... its like 50 out here

Last edited:
The7onius The7onius Ok...glad you posted on sizing. And you're on the smaller end like me (8-8.5). In the LeBron XI I needed an 8.5, but Elite my true 8 worked much better. Just need proper width, too much length feels sloppy. Your recommendation?

I haven't even touched them yet, but I'll probably pick up another pair when they release in the states. These are a must have.

Last edited:
Debating between these or a new goalie mask :lol:

I'd love to have these but I know I wouldn't wear, just have on the display shelf

Random Q, are the 180s releasing at some point as well? Edit duh I just saw the whole thread title. I'll go back through for info

Last edited:
My tracking went from 10:30 to "No estimated delivery date available at this time." They had it down to the hour, now no idea?

These is so on point, so glad I picked these up

Damn near missed the Fedex driver because he came to the door & no one answer. He Came back a hour later & I heard him knocking at the door. I ran down the steps like it was 100m dash :lol:

Going to post a on feet pic later

Last edited:
Ok, I gotta stop coming in this thread.

I said I wasn't gonna buy, but these are cawwwwwwwlllllllin' me. :lol:

i miss the delivery by 15 min...SMH Why END gotta be Signature Required...I just called FedEX tho they said there going to contact the driver and tell them that I'm home/ go for another attempt I'm not trying to wait another day SMH.

The7onius The7onius Ok...glad you posted on sizing. And you're on the smaller end like me (8-8.5). In the LeBron XI I needed an 8.5, but Elite my true 8 worked much better. Just need proper width, too much length feels sloppy. Your recommendation?
Do you have wide feet? I can wear my true size just with thinner socks.

The7onius The7onius

A tad wide. Lebron's are one of the few I have to size up on. Retro J's, Wade, Reebok Shaq/Kamikaze, older Bron, and many Nike Gloves etc can all be true 8. And sometimes socks play a roll.

FedEx has the worst tracking page..I can't figure out where my package is, if it's on the truck for delivery, or when it's supposed to be delivered...I'm getting extremely nervous at this point..

Back
Top Bottom