OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I gotta say I'm totally satisfied with every thing about this shoe..Of course we'll all say that the materials aren't on par with OG's, but these are still constructed very nicely..The materials isn't at all, IMO, like recent Retro Jordans..It's better!..And if anyone needs a little more help with sizing questions, the 3 shoes in the picture are all 10.5 and all fit me perfectly..

So these fit the same as twilights?

I'm saying Yes...I have a very wide foot..When I measure my foot it comes in a hair above a 9.5, but my foot is so wide I have to get a 10.5 in almost everything...I can wear size 10 in AF1, Jordan 3/4/5/6, and the new Air Flyknit Max...I got Chang and Shaq Attaq Pumps in 11 cause that's the size they had available and they are a tad bit big...The ACF, to me, fits just like the Twilight and the 2008 Air Flight Lite Hi that are in the above pic...That's about as detailed a fitment guide as I can give...

And after seeing these in person and putting them on I'm almost 100% certain I'll have no choice but to cop the Emeralds and the Spurs or UltraMarine's..

Just came home to my pair, I must say I'm impressed. If I doubled up on kicks, these would be doubled on. :smokin

Think I might even rock em this weekend.

I'm saying Yes...I have a very wide foot..When I measure my foot it comes in a hair above a 9.5, but my foot is so wide I have to get a 10.5 in almost everything...I can wear size 10 in AF1, Jordan 3/4/5/6, and the new Air Flyknit Max...I got Chang and Shaq Attaq Pumps in 11 cause that's the size they had available and they are a tad bit big...The ACF, to me, fits just like the Twilight and the 2008 Air Flight Lite Hi that are in the above pic...That's about as detailed a fitment guide as I can give...

And after seeing these in person and putting them on I'm almost 100% certain I'll have no choice but to cop the Emeralds and the Spurs or UltraMarine's..

I found the twilights to be a bit longer in length.

So would you say the command force run just as long?

Are they planning on releasing them again? The OGs came out a few years ago. It'd be cool if they do it again, I love my pair

Glad you guys got your pairs!

Is everyone's pumps working? I have 1 that I think pumps and releases but I don't hear the air woosh out.

Last edited:
Make sure when releasing the air, to use your fingernail versus your finger. I thought mine wasn't releasing either, then I used my fingernail (using fingertip blocked it so the air couldn't escape) and heard, and felt the psssshhhhhtttt :smile:

:lol: pssssshhhtt made me think of The Other Guys when Mark Walberg said Steve's farts sound like a baby blowing out a candle.

Last edited:
Make sure when releasing the air, to use your fingernail versus your finger. I thought mine wasn't releasing either, then I used my fingernail (using fingertip blocked it so the air couldn't escape) and heard, and felt the psssshhhhhtttt
smile.gif
gonna have to check this now... i wanna hear the pshhhht to b 

My right shoe is a non pssshhhter. However if you pump it up and cover the hole with water or spit, it bubbles when you push it. YES I HAVE A BUBBBBBBLER!!! :smokin

Last edited:
I found the twilights to be a bit longer in length.

So would you say the command force run just as long?

I would agree that the Twilight is a tad bit longer than my normal size 10.5 shoes..And I would say that the ACF is not as long, but it's by a minimal amount...If anyone asks me what size they should get I would say go with what you buy the majority of you shoes in...It is a slightly wider than average shoe and the length is pretty much spot on..Even though there is quite a bit of padding in this shoe I don't think it'll make a difference overall in what size you'll end up wearing..If I had a chance to reorder knowing how these fit ahead of time I'd still go for the 10.5 every time..

I'm honestly shocked at how quick my pair got here from End..Did my order Sunday morning and it was process, picked, shipped and on my doorstep by 10 this morning..That's pretty damn fast IMO..

I ordered from SNS around 8 eastern time Friday and got my shoes today as well. Doesn't sound like as fast a shipping but my guess is orders don't usually move very far over the weekend.

Gotta say, the leather on this shoe seems WAY softer than this past year's Jordan releases. It doesn't feel as stiff. Still plastic-y, but it has more give than normal. Overall I'm stoked to have gotten these. Thanks to whoever posted the link to END.

Back
Top Bottom